• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Ikigai - Another Oriental / Fantasy RP

A for average. B for below average. C for can't have dinner. D for don't come home. F for find new family.

357733839012888586.png

Hah.. Haha C in my family is can't do anything right ; u ; and D is for disappointment

Same. I can't imagine myself failing a subject o A o that's just... Unacceptable.
tfw your teacher gives you a C on your progress report but you get a 96 by the end of the trimester tho...I got roasted for no reason...

i lowkey was about to change my username to "ukiyo".
i honestly shouldn't do this to myself.
but, i really really would love to join something like this since i do have a priestess character in mind but asdfghjkl; i'll lurk around 'cause i can , squee.
- sailor vee

but, i really really would love to join something like this since i do have a priestess character in mind but asdfghjkl; i'll lurk around 'cause i can , squee.
- sailor vee

Go ahead! The cs thread is up (idk how many times I have to say this orz) so feel free to pop your oc in. Contracts are most likely made here (thru discussion) in ooc or pm tho.

- sailor vee
SAILOR VEEEEEEEEEEEE—hi

When you make a minor god and that S rank doesn't look right when all he can do is give people more fish

Lolol keep in mind that it'll be hard to make a contract if your oc is a s-ranked yokai bc only the clan heads are able to bond with one :'D

But then again... minor gods dont really need a contract to enter Ametsuchi

Last edited:
I'm coding gozu's cs now > v >;; accidentally started him first since i have a more concrete concept of him than I do of mama bear

I'm coding gozu's cs now > v >;; accidentally started him first since i have a more concrete concept of him than I do of mama bear

Same feel. I actually have the concept of my goldfish loli in mind but I ended up making my seaweed son first... >w>;

Yep, we meet again! :)

Lolol keep in mind that it'll be hard to make a contract if your oc is a s-ranked yokai bc only the clan heads or clan heirs (granted that they're strong enough) are able to bond with one :'D

But then again... minor gods dont really need a contract to enter Ametsuchi

I'll probably be making a C rank Inugami too, just so I can get the contract experience

Users who are viewing this thread

Back