• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

IC For Me And FollowTheWhiteRabbit

Rose didn't necessarily believe in what she studied, the mythology that is. Yet right before her seem to lay all the evidence needed for a vampire attack. She kept telling herself it wasn't real. Perhaps it was coincidence, those marks on his neck and his delusional stupor.

She looked up as another car neared them and she stood in front of the boy protectively directing them to go around them. Corena knelt beside him, running her fingers over the bite mark. "You can't stay I'm the mid of the road, someone will hit us eventually. We'll catch our death in this rain too." She said with certainty as she held the umbrella over them.

She offered her hand out to him and tried to pull him up, "If you won't let me call ambulance, I can either call your family, or I'll let you crash at my place...you just can't stay on the street the way you are." She said shaking her head still nervously and curiously eyeing the marks on his neck.

The eighteenyear-old didn't say anything. The only reaponse the girl recieved was a groan of pain. Adam writhed, panting, the rain pouring down in heavy sheets onto the both of them, despite the small shelter if the umbrella. The fiery icy pain shooting through his veins like thousands of stinging nettles.

With nothing to go on as where the boy lived, Corena sighed nervously. She supported him beneath his arm and walked down the street with him, she found it difficult to support him and hold the umbrella so she gave up that fight and allowed the rain to pour over them.

She walked slowly occasionally eyeing the marks on his neck. All the while not sure what she was getting into. As they neared her flat she fondled in her coat pocket for her keys and opened the door getting him inside before locking the door behind them.

She sat him in front of a gas log fire and turned it on before grabbed him a blanket. She stood over him.

"What's your name?" She asked as she grabbed herself a blanket as well and knelt beside him dabbing at the blood flowing from his neck.

A weak pitiful moan escaped from Adam. The eighteen year old didn't remeber the travel to the girl's appartment. "Ugh...Adam..." The boy managed, grimacing. But once more the youth shuddered and fadded unconsciousm

((I apolgize! I've been preparing for a con to go cosplay at!!))

The young man before her suddenly collapsed before her, she began growing nervous. What the hell was this?

Corena looked over him and reached to his neck, his blood upon her finger tips. "Adam...Adam wake up." She said shaking the youth slightly. She touched his neck searching for a pulse that at the time was not greeting her fingers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back