• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

I Just Wanted To Save My Daughter....[Closed]

Manfalynn

"Log number 49. My name is Judy Hawthorne, age 38. The date is April 7th, 2047. Today is the finally the day. The day I have been waiting for." The woman looked directly into the lens as she spoke, only glancing down towards the screen to make sure that she didn't look to dead. Her long, slightly curly black hair was pulled back into a low ponytail. Her shorter strands of hair were loose, falling down to frame her pointed face. On her nose, her red-rimmed glasses were sliding, and she pushed at the gracefully. Bright brown eyes shifted back towards the lens as she continues to speak.

"The specimen is finally at age where I can begin to prep her for operation. I've been keeping her supported within her chamber in order to avoid any situations. I can't promise that everything will run smoothly. But what I can promise is that I will save my daughter."

The woman, Judy, sighed as she thought about her daughter for a moment. She was getting worse these days. The sickness had started out slow. The doctors wrote it off as some kind of heart murmur when she was younger. Nothing to dangerous but they would keep an eye on it. Just was a scientist, but respected her daughters assessment and took it as it was. As the years passed, something just didn't seem right to the mother, and the doctors became more and more unsure about what the disease was. Judy became enraged at their lack of care for her daughter and began assessing her daughter's condition very closely herself.

It wasn't until the deaths started that they had discovered that the new heart disease was not something to be messed with. It didn't spread, and the cause was still unknown. The science field erupted in a frenzy as everyone tried to figure out the cause and cure for what was happening.

After months and months of research, Judy discovered the only way to save the victim was by replacing their heart with an exact replication of the original. Transplants were attempted, but it only seemed to stall the inevitable deaths.

But Judy had done it, after some things she was not proud of. She had finally been able to clone her daughter. She would be able to
save her daughter.

However, the equipment was not cheap. The process was not cheap, and she was far from rich. Judy wanted to do anything that could save her daughter. So when she had gotten a hold of the cloning process, she was not surprise to find that many people would pay have a clone of themselves to use as part to make themselves look young again. It was not something that she was proud of, but it was what had to be done in order to save her daughter. Her daughter was her whole world, life meant nothing without her. Ever since her husband died in a boating accident when their daughter was only two, Judy had nothing left to hold onto. She would absolutely do anything to save her.

To be fair, the other clones never felt pain, at least from what Judy could tell. They were accelerated in growth, which cause organ damage she assumed, but it didn't effect the youthful faces. The clones from her clients went straight from the tube to being euthanized so their skin could be removed and sold. Her daughter's clone, however, was different. Just felt it was necessary to meet someone who resembled her daughter, and was excited to see how they differed.

"I have found a way to accelerate the growing process through keeping her in chamber, however I do not know how it will effect her when coming out of her confinement. No matter though, as much as I would love to experiment it, I have an important agenda to uphold. The clone will not love long, but for good reasons. I just hope she understands."

Just stood back form the camera, allowing it to focus on the green tube directly behind her, with a human-like figure floating inside, suspended with tubes. With a sweeping motion, she indicated the clone with pride.

"It is time." She said once again. Walking over to the machine, Judy took a deep breath as she adjusted the conditions and began the process. The tubs became unhooked, and the liquid began to drain. The clone fell to the bottom of the containment the water drain, not yet conscious.

"Wake up, dear." Just said softly. "I would like the meet my daughter's savior."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back