I Am Chat

Should this world include all fantasy creatures like unicorns, imps, pixies, fairies etc. Or naw?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]We shall see xD

[/QUOTE]
There are definitely some races it can't be; Catfolk, goblin, and gnome for starters

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]What about vampires? Would that be a race? Also Vela's are cool

[/QUOTE]
Vampirism is a condition, not a race.

PenguinFox said:
Like Lycanthropy, Vampirism is considered a cursed disease. Anyone can "catch" them. Yes there was an "original vampire" but there was also an original Black Plague victim. Unless @McMajestic wants to dispute this. This is just my knowledge on the subject.
Alot easier to spread the black plague than it is to spread vampirism, but it's fine doesn't matter. There's gonna be vampires either way.

Having it as a disease makes more sense in my opinion because this is fantasy but not Twilight fantasy lol. In the world we've built it makes more sense as a disease

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Dp? My user pic is from soul eater its Asura

[/QUOTE]
Ohhhhh! Yes! Of course! Now i remember! Thank you xD

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]
xD indeed, and who wouldn't want a giant on there side even if he's only half giant.

[/QUOTE]
I definitely agree with that one lol

I was supposed to move along the plot today but I'm pretty tired so... tomorrow it is! @ChronosCoded You have the responsibility too just in case Shadz forgets.

McMajestic said:
I was supposed to move along the plot today but I'm pretty tired so... tomorrow it is! @ChronosCoded You have the responsibility too just in case Shadz forgets.
My dear unicorn, you underestimate my ability to remind people of things at a incredibly annoying rate.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]My dear unicorn, you underestimate my ability to remind people of things at a incredibly annoying rate.

[/QUOTE]
Alright you know what? Everybody then. Everybody just bug the heck out of me lol but not until tomorrow. Good night

Users who are viewing this thread

Back