I Am Chat

Should this world include all fantasy creatures like unicorns, imps, pixies, fairies etc. Or naw?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
McMajestic said:
I'm going to timeskip to it soon. Is that cool with everyone?
@ChronosCoded
By all means bae. I was ready to wait out the whole party until the messages arrived

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Tbh I was tempted to have Brutus come along and help your guy out, but I didnt know what you were going for with your post.

[/QUOTE]
Oh by all means. Brutus could have been traversing through the forest and stumbled upon Victor. His state of mind is going to be crazed though, fair warning. He's a survivor and once he goes into that state of mind it's almost impossible to reason with him. But he's going to be so injured from the wild animals and knights that it will rob him of his greatest strengths. Which is his speed and agility. Brutus should be able to overpower him and knock some sense into him

shadowz1995 said:
Oh by all means. Brutus could have been traversing through the forest and stumbled upon Victor. His state of mind is going to be crazed though, fair warning. He's a survivor and once he goes into that state of mind it's almost impossible to reason with him. But he's going to be so injured from the wild animals and knights that it will rob him of his greatest strengths. Which is his speed and agility. Brutus should be able to overpower him and knock some sense into him
Very good I'll get to it!

PenguinFox said:
Here's a joke to help you figure out the alcoholism of Irish, Scottish and English:
An Irishman, a Scott and an Englishman all walk into a bar an order a beer. A fly lands in each one of their drinks. The Englishman shrugs and orders a new beer. The Irishman shrugs, pulls the fly out and drinks. The Scott pulls the fly out, looks at it and yells "Give it back ye bastard!"

Also, I'm good for a time skip. @McMajestic
Heard that one before, also who could Brutus potentially be in a relationship with Hmmm.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Brutus could work with evil, after all he is a alcoholic half giant

[/QUOTE]
If you don't mind me asking, is his other half human?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back