I Am Chat

Should this world include all fantasy creatures like unicorns, imps, pixies, fairies etc. Or naw?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
94 ooc chat pages ;) you can already tell we're awesome

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]I know it says closed.....but this rp seems so cool and I wanna join so badly xO

[/QUOTE]

@shadowz1995 Damn bae. That was some intense stuff xD Messenger is probably going to crash the party and there will be a crew heading out for him.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Mkay I shall try my best!

[/QUOTE]
Alright! Don't feel any pressure. We're all super cool people and I'm a relatively kind queen xD

McMajestic said:
Nope. No alcoholic characters xD
Yuuus I was hoping to get something no one else had yet. Btw are anime pictures allowed? Or could someone just find me a good picture for this type of character preferably male.

McMajestic said:
Nope. No alcoholic characters xD
Oh yeah, also before I go to sleep or whatever I'm about to do lol. Could my character be half giant or something? Otherwise I don't know how well he'd do in a fight.

Alright previous events

Callibret attempted to take over Partheon- a mission was sent in by a select squad to infiltrate and stop them. This caused an all out war between the two nations that Partheon ultimately won despite a secondary enemy which just makes everything confusing and it irrelvent anyways. The previous king of Callibret was killed and so a new king has just been decided on. That's the basics

McMajestic said:
Alright previous events
Callibret attempted to take over Partheon- a mission was sent in by a select squad to infiltrate and stop them. This caused an all out war between the two nations that Partheon ultimately won despite a secondary enemy which just makes everything confusing and it irrelvent anyways. The previous king of Callibret was killed and so a new king has just been decided on. That's the basics
Alrighty then so any major plot going on right now? Someone open to interact with Brutus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back