I Am Chat

Should this world include all fantasy creatures like unicorns, imps, pixies, fairies etc. Or naw?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
TsukikoMoon said:
@Dalamus Ulom 5 dices? did the dragon breath out fire for 5 times?
One stream, five seconds. You can say you put up a shield, and that it cracked. Initially, no cracks, but every second that it lasted, it would begin to crack the magic.

I'm not allowing this to die. I already have the second arc planned out. It's not happening

Last edited by a moderator:
@PenguinFox The Tanya thing I think you should just say maybe something happened and she died and if Kiroshiven comes back we'll make up some Resurrection stuff or something

I probably wont join now since i'm leaving on a school tour on Sunday and will onljy be back on the 7th of July... Not sure if i will have my ipad/phone with me or not.

Dominaiscna said:
I probably wont join now since i'm leaving on a school tour on Sunday and will onljy be back on the 7th of July... Not sure if i will have my ipad/phone with me or not.
Okay. Have fun!^^

Alright everyone we all still here? If so I'm going to go ahead and move the plot along

McMajestic said:
Alright everyone we all still here? If so I'm going to go ahead and move the plot along
I get the feeling that all my monsters will insta die and Dalamus will instantly be annihilated without trying.

I mean maybe I haven't decided exactly what to do yet but I think it's time to move on lol

McMajestic said:
I mean maybe I haven't decided exactly what to do yet but I think it's time to move on lol
It's not the my little nurgleites fault! Or any of my other chaos warriors. It's everyone going and mucking around shouting "we can stop this!" while the world is being torn apart around them, and more and more monsters keep showing up, who are all practically screaming that the only way to stop thos would be to kill Ulom, which would literally fix 98% of the crap he caused. But, everyone keeps mucking around, and a certain person (*cough cough* @ChronosCoded *cough cough*) has yet to reply to the Champin of Nurgle slashing at him.

And since everyone who is supposed to defeat you is leaving it might be easier to just move on

Users who are viewing this thread

Back