I Am Chat

Should this world include all fantasy creatures like unicorns, imps, pixies, fairies etc. Or naw?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I do believe Kiroshiven did leave. If not permanently than at least a hiatus for the foreseeable future. I recommend moving on without them.

Poor Freya, how much more sad moments she will have?

I think she would go nuts if she finds Aldritch dead, and I thought of another scene involving Felicia if this happens.

Oh gosh she is going to be one of the saddest girl in this RP, poor Freya T.T

At least for now she have Felicia with her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure. You never know if they'll come back. Maybe they just disappear for a while?

Maybe Aldritch decides he wants to become a Paladin again and has to leave for that

And Tanya, I don't know what to do with her

Maybe we should wait a few days more, then the best option if Kiro did not come back is to have his characters die.

Because why would someone fighting for their loved ones suddenly leave in the middle of a battle?!

McMajestic said:
I know but I don't want to kill their characters off and then have them come back.
Hmm, how about just have them knocked off, like make them faint?

Last edited by a moderator:
McMajestic said:
Alrighty then yeah. Dalamus and Freya can fight xD @TsukikoMoon @PenguinFox
Not really what I wanted.

McMajestic said:
I know but I don't want to kill their characters off and then have them come back.
Just say Aldritch got beaten up and is in a coma, and that the rest of his characters got knocked out and ssave by the heroes.

McMajestic said:
@Dalamus Ulom That may not be what you wanted but somebody has to defeat Dalamus
*points to the Earthlord, points out that Dalamus is a chaos god now, points out that a single mage won't be able to do much alone.*

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]Yeah, it is. But you need to roll to hit it.

[/QUOTE]
Sure, but I think you need to delete your reply to me in the main thread

TsukikoMoon said:
Sure, but I think you need to delete your reply to me in the main thread
Though, the dragon's attempting to flee, and there are probably a good few chaos soldiers around.

ChronosCoded said:
So. Many. Notifications. Sorry, I just got on. I'll reply now.
The Champion of Nurgle, the guy with the giant axe, hit both you and the horseman, along with sending out two globs of acid, which also hit solidly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back