I Am Chat

Should this world include all fantasy creatures like unicorns, imps, pixies, fairies etc. Or naw?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So... i might not have been checking Dalamus's posts.

Did the chaos warriors spread from Callibret to Partheon?

So there are still warriors in Callibret right?

@Dalamus Ulom is someone fighting the soldiers at the east? the ones that emerge from the sea? and this guy?

ff82583007fd419d8c4a852dcb0412b0.jpg

@Dalamus Ulom Yeah I rolled a 6 originally but it messed up or something so I just deleted and resposted but if you'd like me to roll again I could lol

McMajestic said:
@Dalamus Ulom Yeah I rolled a 6 originally but it messed up or something so I just deleted and resposted but if you'd like me to roll again I could lol
We'll go with the original roll. Don't worry, it will still have an effect, even if you did miss.

Dalamus Ulom]That guy is currently messing with [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/30065-mcmajestic/ said:
@McMajestic[/URL]'s character, Shiva
Aw, dang. I had already wrote a long post about fighting it and now it cannot be used.

TsukikoMoon said:
Aw, dang. I had already wrote a long post about fighting it and now it cannot be used.
There'll be another guy coming pretty soon, though. A Bloodletter of Khorne, namely. A beserker, basically.

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]There'll be another guy coming pretty soon, though. A Bloodletter of Khorne, namely. A beserker, basically.

[/QUOTE]
Whaaaaaat? more guys?

But at least I can do some small edit on half of my post, only the next half about fighting the chaos soldiers will not be able to use.

TsukikoMoon said:
Whaaaaaat? more guys?
Yeah more guys. The world is ending right infront of everyones eyes, unless someone stops Ulom. Did you not read the post about the world fracturing, and the fact that the Warp(aka where the daemons and chaos gods live) is visable through ththinfinite amount of giant cracks in the sky, with demons flooding out of said cracks? It is litterally the end of the world. Unless Ulom is stopped. And if Kiroshiven doesn't respond in a few days, then I'm going to have it where Ulom has beaten Aldritch into a bloody pulp, and threw him into a cell that he can't escape from. So that means someone else will have to defeat him. That's what I've been trying to have you guys see. The battle is LITERALLY HOPELESS unless someone defeats Ulom. The Chaos armies will get weaker, the champions of the chaos gods will get sucked up into the Warp along with all the daemons that were not summoned already or not being kept there by a sorcerer, the cracks will close, and everything will sorta go back to normal. If you beat Ulom. Otherwise, quite the oppisite will happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Yeah oops I don't think they're on RPN that much anymore. We need a new volunteer to take out Dalamus!

Last edited by a moderator:
McMajestic said:
Somebody should lol
okay, then I will have Freya go.

But if Kiroshiven did not come back and Aldritch died because he quit RPnation, then it added another sad scene to Freya again. To see the one you had feelings to die right in front of you, I guess Goddess of Sadness is coming again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back