I Am Chat

Should this world include all fantasy creatures like unicorns, imps, pixies, fairies etc. Or naw?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Patiently waiting for a response that's where. I can only reply as often as my partner does. Same with BH

It's an RP I have. ONE WHICH IT WAS PENGUINFOX'S TURN TO RESPOND AND NOT MINE It's in the realistic section and it's about a bunch of screwed up kids who all need support group but right now me and PF are the only active ones. @Dominaiscna @PenguinFox

McMajestic said:
It's an RP I have. ONE WHICH IT WAS PENGUINFOX'S TURN TO RESPOND AND NOT MINE It's in the realistic section and it's about a bunch of screwed up kids who all need support group but right now me and PF are the only active ones. @Dominaiscna @PenguinFox
Le what! I am offended! Why twas i not invited? ;-;

McMajestic said:
I started this before I knew you lol. I can link it if you would like to check it out xD @Dominaiscna
I don need your stupid links ;-;

I can just stalk your activity mwahahaha

Anyway invite me whenever you make another fresh rp. The story on BG is already so developed for you guys xD and if a noob character comes in, it'll mess it up

Dominaiscna said:
I don need your stupid links ;-;
I can just stalk your activity mwahahaha

Anyway invite me whenever you make another fresh rp. The story on BG is already so developed for you guys xD and if a noob character comes in, it'll mess it up
Well than how about BH? @McMajestic

Dominaiscna said:
Nah its fine xD i probably wont be able to do poor Mitch justice xD
And BH?

How many B rps do you have? O.o
Mitch is.....special. He....how do I put this?....he's a sociopath. I haven't really introduced him yet, not fully anyway.

Just FYI to you all I will be going offline at 3pm. Which is ten minutes from now.

Sociopath huh?

*goes and googles*

sociopath

ˈsəʊsɪə(ʊ)paθ,ˈsəʊʃɪə(ʊ)-/

noun

1. a person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behaviour.

He is indeed special

Penguin O.o you're six hours behind me

He's one hour in front of me lol. I gotta go do cleaning things but I'll be back.

Dominaiscna said:
Sociopath huh?
*goes and googles*

sociopath

ˈsəʊsɪə(ʊ)paθ,ˈsəʊʃɪə(ʊ)-/

noun

1. a person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behaviour.

He is indeed special

Penguin O.o you're six hours behind me
Yeah...he often daydreams about making people bleed. That's pretty anti-social I'd say.

Am I six hours behind? Or 18 hours ahead?

Its 9 pm for me on the 8 of June ;-;

Are you guys gonna be back before i sleep or? Coz i usually sit up all night, spamming the refresh button on RPNation in the hopes of getting an alert

Yes, that is what has been established...doesn't mean it's what is true. Time is man-made and man defined. Unlike the other dimensions it is not exact.

I might check in every now and then but I won't be really back for like another six hours

Users who are viewing this thread

Back