I Am Chat

Should this world include all fantasy creatures like unicorns, imps, pixies, fairies etc. Or naw?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
PenguinFox said:
Yes, that is what has been established...doesn't mean it's what is true. Time is man-made and man defined. Unlike the other dimensions it is not exact.
I might check in every now and then but I won't be really back for like another six hours
True

I always wondered what would happen if one were to travel west faster than the sun can, would you catch up a day? Lose a day? Pass through a mini-time bug place?

Dal ;-; why you reply this very minute? I want to sleep LOL

Yah well @McMajestic i gave up on studying coz i'm a terrible mixture of exhaustion and boredom so i'm gonna sleep now, get up at 5 and carry on studying. It'll be about... 9-10-11 for you i think?

Btw Dal, the arrow she used was a soul arrow so it doesn't make contact with anything materialistic or physical, it hits the soul or the being and if the monster doesnt have a soul or being, it'll go right through.

Dominaiscna said:
Btw Dal, the arrow she used was a soul arrow so it doesn't make contact with anything materialistic or physical, it hits the soul or the being and if the monster doesnt have a soul or being, it'll go right through.
But Domi, their armor IS souls. Plural. A LOTA souls. The armor is technically not physical, either.

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]But Domi, their armor IS souls. Plural. A LOTA souls. The armor is technically not physical, either.

[/QUOTE]
Ooooh okay, my bad. i seee now, that makes a helluva good sense :0 okay i'll reply when i wake up to study in.... 7 hours or so

Night!

Dominaiscna said:
Ooooh okay, my bad. i seee now, that makes a helluva good sense :0 okay i'll reply when i wake up to study in.... 7 hours or so
Night!
Goddammin.

PenguinFox said:
Good morning! You look amazing today and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Have a great day! :)
You liar. Lying right through your virtual geeth xD coz here i am sitting with bed hair, with a red nose with droopy eyes lel

Dominaiscna said:
You liar. Lying right through your virtual geeth xD coz here i am sitting with bed hair, with a red nose with droopy eyes lel
:( I'm sorry. I was just trying to make you feel good. I do that sometimes. Just randomly compliment people. As you can see from my signature. I think it makes the world a better place.

PenguinFox said:
:( I'm sorry. I was just trying to make you feel good. I do that sometimes. Just randomly compliment people. As you can see from my signature. I think it makes the world a better place.
Yah xZd brightened me up from the inevitable studying at 5 in the morning i'm going to have to sturggle through

Dominaiscna said:
Yah xZd brightened me up from the inevitable studying at 5 in the morning i'm going to have to sturggle through
I believe at you! Vade, et vincere.

Dominaiscna said:
Believe "at" you? xD
Yes. I am taking my ability of believing and sending it to you, hence Believe at you. I never say believe in you. It doesn't sound right to me. Also I meant egredere, et vincet.

PenguinFox said:
Yes. I am taking my ability of believing and sending it to you, hence Believe at you. I never say believe in you. It doesn't sound right to me. Also I meant egredere, et vincet.
What language is that? xD i cant google translate so early in the morning

McMajestic said:
Oh I'm almost a hundred percent sure it's my turn to respond... I think?
Go ahead lel

Dominaiscna said:
What language is that? xD i cant google translate so early in the morning
Go ahead lel
It is Latin. It means go forth and conquer. Latin is my favorite language that I can't speak xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back