I Am Chat

Should this world include all fantasy creatures like unicorns, imps, pixies, fairies etc. Or naw?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hey @ChronosCoded I didn't get an alert when you answered my question the other day, so I just request that you remember to tag people in your responses. I'm going to probably have aldritch dragged in here in a bit. Im not mad or anything, it just makes sure the person gets an alert, for future reference.

@ChronosCoded wait who can teleport people? >w<;

also @Kiroshiven how far behind are you on stuff? Maybe we can help catch you up to speed with a summary of stuff?

Spotsvannia said:
@ChronosCoded wait who can teleport people? >w<;
also @Kiroshiven how far behind are you on stuff? Maybe we can help catch you up to speed with a summary of stuff?
Well to put it simply, I just read what Chronos told me last time. And I've skimmed this partially. I know that you all showed off your abilities, but other than that, I have no chronological idea for the events that have taken place.

Spotsvannia said:
@ChronosCoded pfff no problem =w= it happens~
Please. I could even make do with just getting knowledge of what they're about to go do and where they are. That would be the easiest and the group can catch me up via the RP. That way we can continue moving things along without much effort. Though I feel Mahala and Aldritch are going to hate each other. @Aio

Kiroshiven said:
Please. I could even make do with just getting knowledge of what they're about to go do and where they are. That would be the easiest and the group can catch me up via the RP. That way we can continue moving things along without much effort. Though I feel Mahala and Aldritch are going to hate each other. @Aio
Bring it on

Last edited by a moderator:
Aio said:
Bring it on
Love the attitude. The Paladin that believes in the beauty of humans and the necromancer that feels she can't trust any. This will be a lovely ride.

Also, @McMajestic can I add one more skill to Alditch? It's not going to be something super broken, but it is powerful in terms of defense and his persona.

McMajestic said:
@Kiroshiven Cool. I honestly don't know which skill is the new one but I like them all xD
Guardian of All is the new one. That one where he can sacrifice his own well being for someone else. I thought of making it even more powerful where he becomes a fortress that literally takes no damage when using it, but I thought that even with the extreme exhaustion factor, it'd be OP.

@ChronosCoded Jackson's skills? Yeah. I personally like magic and how people interpret it so that's always cool xD

When we get the Lore tab (I already requested it) You should make a post with a bunch of different tabs that explains the book Jackson gave Teletra and all the spells and stuff in it

McMajestic said:
@ChronosCoded Jackson's skills? Yeah. I personally like magic and how people interpret it so that's always cool xD
When we get the Lore tab (I already requested it) You should make a post with a bunch of different tabs that explains the book Jackson gave Teletra and all the spells and stuff in it
I'd be happy to oblige!

Ok then, so at least a summary/order since the planning stuff started (and anyone can add more that I may have missed~!).

After a breakfast made by Jackson, who insisted that Teletra had made it, Mahala questioned why everyone was so ok with helping the king after you know being kidnaped. This spurred Jackson to give a reason as well as mention that he had a plan of action that he then explained after Teletra questioned him about it. In short, there would be three groups to take action, the first would be Teletra and Triv as spies to gain the other King's trust, then a small group focused on sabotage would follow not too long after (i think), and once the pieces were in place everyone else would sneak in through the sewers to attack. (more detailed version of this is post 205 on the 9th.... page? of the main section) From that point on, it more or less got focused down to working out any major holes that they could find in the plan, like who would go as what and the like~!

Hope this kinda jumbled mess helps a bit with getting you caught up with the strategy at least? @Kiroshiven

Spotsvannia said:
Ok then, so at least a summary/order since the planning stuff started (and anyone can add more that I may have missed~!).
After a breakfast made by Jackson, who insisted that Teletra had made it, Mahala questioned why everyone was so ok with helping the king after you know being kidnaped. This spurred Jackson to give a reason as well as mention that he had a plan of action that he then explained after Teletra questioned him about it. In short, there would be three groups to take action, the first would be Teletra and Triv as spies to gain the other King's trust, then a small group focused on sabotage would follow not too long after (i think), and once the pieces were in place everyone else would sneak in through the sewers to attack. (more detailed version of this is post 205 on the 9th.... page? of the main section) From that point on, it more or less got focused down to working out any major holes that they could find in the plan, like who would go as what and the like~!

Hope this kinda jumbled mess helps a bit with getting you caught up with the strategy at least? @Kiroshiven
That was really a good deal of info. Thank you for that. I'm now pretty sure I can keep up with this. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back