I Am Chat

Should this world include all fantasy creatures like unicorns, imps, pixies, fairies etc. Or naw?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Anything lore-like. I'm also planning on adding a map for you guys and maybe a history of Partheon and Callibret

What were you going to add? @ChronosCoded

I mean, I don't really think I'll mind as long as it doesn't get messy @ChronosCoded

Aio said:
Just waiting to see if he notices that Mahala called him Mr.Twinkle Toes... @Kiroshiven
he did, and I was waiting on at least one more to post before I started typing. Also, can I just say that I am in a toss up with my ships in this. BTW I am one of THOSE people that ships characters whether the RP has romance or not. Just out of habit. I'm stuck between Mahala and Aldritch and Ker and Aldritch. That's not even right.

Kiroshiven said:
he did, and I was waiting on at least one more to post before I started typing. Also, can I just say that I am in a toss up with my ships in this. BTW I am one of THOSE people that ships characters whether the RP has romance or not. Just out of habit. I'm stuck between Mahala and Aldritch and Ker and Aldritch. That's not even right.
Omg Mahala and Alderitch would be one of those wtf couples. Like how the hell are they even together.

Aio said:
Omg Mahala and Alderitch would be one of those wtf couples. Like how the hell are they even together.
Yeah. Yeah it would be, but I can see how it all plays out too, just because of his nature and his skill set.

Anyone notice how Teletra lowkey wants alone time with Jackson? lol (@ChronosCoded )

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel all bad now. I made this paladin that believes in humanity despite the abuse, I think I made the world's greatest masochist. -_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back