I Am Chat

Should this world include all fantasy creatures like unicorns, imps, pixies, fairies etc. Or naw?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Wow, I had no idea stuff was going on in the OOC chat! So this is late, but yeah that's pretty cool about Jackson's last name! It's always fun to play around with naming characters~

@McMajestic so, what all has gone on, as there are over 150 posts and that's a lot of reading to catch up on. I'm trying to figure out how to walk in on this without feeling completely weird and out of place.

Everyone got kidnapped by the king for a war. Jackson made breakfast for everyone (He said that Teletra cooked it) And pretty much no one except Jackson, Teletra, Corin, Mahala, and Ker are up and out of the bedroom. That basically sums up everything

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I want to jump in by saying I was just caught by the King's people or no interaction the whole 'yesterday' seemed kind of weird.

I mean how could you not want to ask right? And I hope so because I'd be stoked to have another goddess named character in the group~

@ChronosCoded

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back