I Am Chat

Should this world include all fantasy creatures like unicorns, imps, pixies, fairies etc. Or naw?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ok, one super quick question about the religion of the world. I'm doing my best to keep things vague for my little priestess but is there one or many gods? If it's a non issue though I'll just wing it~!

Don't be I don't even know where I'm going with that yet lol @ChronosCoded

NTS: In case Johnathon ends up becoming an actual important character, this is what he is:

17.jpg

@ChronosCoded Out of curiosity, what did you end up adding? And also the bad qualities thing is generally things that are like bad personality traits, like greed, lying, etcetra(Sp?)

@ChronosCoded

Oh my bad, i only saw your reply to Aio now. xD in my next post, i'll make it so that it doesnt seem like Corin downright ignored him

Ok~! Hopefully last question and I won't have to bug you much anymore. Was there anything on my CS that I need to change or alter in any way before joining in? @McMajestic

You don't bug me at all! This is a place to ask questions, and this isn't the most simplistic RP lol. And your CS is awesome. No need to change anything! @Spotsvannia

I don't know. People who have responded more than once or just people in general? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back