• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Hybrid's - A Changed World

Lol, I'm sure both of you could help me greatly~<3 I appreciate all of this. And I will message you about starting up the thread as soon as I have finished eating~<3

@Petronov D: hey, I'm trying ;~; Im still super new to this, so it's gonna be a bit. No longer than two weeks at most. I need to set up the thread and stuff. I'll do it when I have an hour or so off during the day from work. So this IS going to happen, I just need to write the information up.

*and Im sorry. I didn't mean to sound so offended. Im not~<3 dont worry!

Waiting.jpg

I have been wating since July 21.....

ALright, I know this has taken a while but I appreciate you guys all being patient. It's my first time doing this, and I am more than a little nervous and scared to get it started. Just give me some time please and I'll get to working on it as soon as I can.

Message me if You count me in.

I will play 1 primary Hybrid and a companion,

as well as 1 politician, 1 man and his family / co-workers.

I am throthing with ideas as we speak.

@ArcaneUnit

Um. I dont know. This IS still my first roleplay on here and I already have a lot more people than I expected, and I don't feel comfortable adding more people in to an already huge group :x sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back