• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Hybrid's - A Changed World

Kaprosuchus96 said:
@StoneWolf18
I also just suddenly realized what you truly meant with your question. This all started out as a story idea. LIke, I was going to write an actual story. I still plan to and everything. So yeah, I feel bad that I set down rules like that yet I myself have something that is slightly "mythical", but if you look at it this way; he cannot breath fire. They only thing he has is wings that come off of his back (not attached to his arms) horns, and pointed ears (a trait that goes to most hybrids that dont usually have furry ears involved, such as spider hybrids, birds, lizards, snakes, etc). I have had this character from the very beginning, he was the start of the entire idea as is, so even though he very slightly goes against my "rule" simply by saying he's based off of a dragon, I don't want to give him up, and I'm also not giving him supernatural powers or anything of the like. I feel really bad about it, but I believe I've also made my point, and I would like to keep him for this :x if that is okay.
Mmmm, That would see fine. Yet, the only thing that concerns me is him becoming a major plot devise. The stereotypical "You are the chosen one!" the ever loved "One of a Kind" oh, and don't for get the "Special Snowflake"

As long as this doesn't happen, I'm just fine ^^

StoneWolf18 said:
Mmmm, That would see fine. Yet, the only thing that concerns me is him becoming a major plot devise. The stereotypical "You are the chosen one!" the ever loved "One of a Kind" oh, and don't for get the "Special Snowflake"
As long as this doesn't happen, I'm just fine ^^
I appreciate that. And no, I dont want to make him a special snowflake. And I might rethink my rules a little bit, about the creatures allowed.

MoltenLightning said:
I like it! But, a question, isn't everyone a Hybrid, or are there humans too?
OH no. Not everyone has to be a hybrid. There are people living in the domes that are humans. And I wanted it to be an open option. so they can choose between humans, and then ALMOST any hybrid. I didnt want people being the same sort of hybrid, makes it more unique and different.

The idea I cooked up was that I was sent out with a raiding party to kill some hybrids but instead of basically defenseless savages the party runs into a wolf hybrid pack and gets decimated, I'm the only survivor and prisoner.

Petronov said:
The idea I cooked up was that I was sent out with a raiding party to kill some hybrids but instead of basically defenseless savages the party runs into a wolf hybrid pack and gets decimated, I'm the only survivor and prisoner.
OOOOOOOH I LOVE THE IDEA! :D thats a great start for a backstory for your character!

Ekkkkk so many people @3@ Im so excited!

Petronov said:
Question! What kind of technology is 'round?
Technology?? That would be primarily in the domes. Think almost like Iron Man type tech, I guess, but that sort of tech would only be in the hands of the people who live in the domes, specifically to the government and their special forces. Yeah, citizens within the domes have tons of tech, but the higher tech always goes to the government and their army.

@StoneWolf18

Actually no. Im waiting for everyone who said they were interested to speak up . Plus... This is my first time doing this. I haven't rped at all on this site at all yet, and this is my first real one and my first rpon here, so I dont know how to do that. I was going to ask if someone (who's had tons of experience on herewith rping and stuff) Might help me set it up, or atleast talk me through it because I have no idea :x If anyone inside or outside of that group would like to help me, pleeeeease do, I'd appreciate it!

Kaprosuchus96 said:
@StoneWolf18
Actually no. Im waiting for everyone who said they were interested to speak up . Plus... This is my first time doing this. I haven't rped at all on this site at all yet, and this is my first real one and my first rpon here, so I dont know how to do that. I was going to ask if someone (who's had tons of experience on herewith rping and stuff) Might help me set it up, or atleast talk me through it because I have no idea :x If anyone inside or outside of that group would like to help me, pleeeeease do, I'd appreciate it!
I got you! Pm me and I'll walk you through it. I have run various casual and detailed RPs along with participating is a ton others so I think I know what I'm doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back