• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Husks RP

Have no fear, i am still here!

Just been lurking in the shadows while plotting, along with waiting for the opportune time to post. (Waiting so my post can hold multiple of my characters responses to others. Makes a little less work on my end. ^_^ )

Alright, I was informed by our friend @AlidaMaria that her schedule is currently to busy and she does not wish to keep holding back the RP, or any of the characters which hers are currently interacting with.....

Thus I will be posting tonight or tomorrow with my response so everyone can respond accordingly.

I just ask that we temporarily "forget" of @AlidaMaria characters, until her schedule is less busy and permits her ability to keep up. ^_^

Thank you all for your patients and I strongly hope you all are still interested/keep going with this! For i am determined to not let it die!

@Bea

1.Please stop Speed-Posting. As you are suppose to wait for two people to post in between your own IC posts.

2. I suggest you two do a collaboration post and then post that. (You could even delete your "Speed-Posts" and repost it into one full Collaboration post. but it is not necessary.)

Everything is okey dokey as long as it doesn't happen again. (} :) )

I'll be able to get my post up (Which will also consist of a collaboration post between myself and @CamilleEndora) just waiting for my schedule to calm down due to weather causing issues in IRL. ^_^

(Reading the collaboration post now, so far so good.)

Last edited by a moderator:
That was part 1, I'll post more after other people have replied for awhile, I didn't want it to be too enormously long

Sounds good to me. I'm about to make Gin go on hiatus with my next post, so i'm dealing with less characters NPC/GM wise. (Due to future events unfolding.) ^_^

Please deeply excuse myself for not only my busy schedule and setting this RP back, but also if I forgot to include you in this notification/post.

This RP may seem deceased or forgotten. But I simply was waiting till after the new years nonsense to kick this RP back into action.

Simply let me know if you are still interested and wish to continue. If nobody is interested I'll consider re-booting or something.

I should have an IC post up soon/within the next day or two. Depends on if the person(s) i am collaborating with, are still going to participate. (You know who you are.)

@Bea @Stamper

I know some of you may have told me you were taking a momentary lapse of absence due to busy schedule. But consider this my way of checking on you and seeing if you are still interested.

Happy new years to all, i hope you had a wonderful one. ^_^

Living situations have left me to close this roleplay.

I will reboot it once I am in a more stable position in life.

Sorry for the inconvenience to you all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back