• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hunter X Hunter (Detailed)

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]I must have missed that part honestly lol, so I will take that as you're joining then?

[/QUOTE]
yes

Okie dokie, and in reference to Hell City - where did a post my last message? I thought it WAS in the OOC >.>

Man I'm hyping myself up so much watching Hunter x Hunter! You guys remember the Shadow Beast and how unbelievably pathetic they all were?

[QUOTE="Nenma Takashi]Man I'm hyping myself up so much watching Hunter x Hunter! You guys remember the Shadow Beast and how unbelievably pathetic they all were?

[/QUOTE]
Lol, they were so bad I actually had to search them up just to remember who they were xD I loved that scene though it was badass.

That part was pretty crazy I agree xD Also sorry for editing your post, but I'm aware that not everyone has finished the anime yet so I don't want to risk any good parts being spoiled for those who haven't watched it all yet :3

[QUOTE="Nenma Takashi]Oh I'm sorry I got a little ahead of myself but holy fuck is he awesome!

[/QUOTE]
It is fine xD it was actually my cousin telling me that scene I even considered watching HxH in the first place hahaha, Uvo was a badass character but Im still very curious about the samurai guy - since I dont think he ever revealed his nen in the anime

Alright awesome, so it looks like pretty much everyone is still interested. I'm gonna try finish off my character today, since the basics of everything is up. (Although I'm getting help from @Otakuyaki with expanding on some of the stuff in tabs, I'll try keep everything posted with all the updates made.) but I want to try starting thing either today or tomorrow (Whenever people are most active).

[QUOTE="Nenma Takashi]Are we gonna have a phantom troupe of some kind in the rp?

[/QUOTE]
Like Exanis said :3

Also if you guys want, you can make a character for the group. Just so you know (If it's not already in the rules) you can only have to main character slots, if you wanted to make a character with less detail and pose as more of a 'side antagonist' and play as one of the Phantom Troupe member's. Basically if you want to make a side char use the Neutral character tab. Main character's go in the sign-ups tab.

Just so everyone knows though, I will probably be playing the Phantom Troupe leader when they come into the plot. However right now they aren't very important nor will they have that much to do with the plot until a little futher into things because they still have their place as being 2nd main antagonists within the scheme of things.

So uh, bit of a well placed warning in advance, I will do everything in my collective power as a terrible human being to push Niklas' manipulative nature to the forefront of his interaction with other PC's. Like, I'll need to think of a reason for him to be more manipulative than usual(pretty much the Hunter Exam pushing him to do so), but just so you are aware, he and I will be trying to take advantage of all of you.

Just, trigger warning for those weak of meme.

You'd be surprised the amount of weak memers thinking they can set up into the Big Meme Leagues.

It is the most delicious of delicious. Tastes wonderful with ketchup.

But everything tastes wonderful with ketchup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back