• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hunter X Hunter (Detailed)

Mitchs98 said:
I have 3 detailed sheets to make, but I'm lazy, reee.
Well I'm not rushing anyone so it's fine - a lot of people haven't even posted their progress yet (With the exception of a few people who have) and from the way things are going it looks like it may take a while for people to finish their CS's~ That's not a problem though, hopefully it means people are working hard on their CS's xD

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Well I'm not rushing anyone so it's fine - a lot of people haven't even posted their progress yet (With the exception of a few people who have) and from the way things are going it looks like it may take a while for people to finish their CS's~ That's not a problem though, hopefully it means people are working hard on their CS's xD

[/QUOTE]
I haven't even started tbh. And I'm still deciding to decide on female Hisoka or not.

Mitchs98 said:
I haven't even started tbh. And I'm still deciding to decide on female Hisoka or not.
I assumed YOU didn't because of the female hisoka thing - it will make creating a character sheet easier I guess? I don't really mind whether or not you do a Hisoka-esque. I was even considered making one but figured it wasn't a good idea to have my main character be a psychopath who wants to kill everyone when I gotta do my best to keep the plot flowing (Which just won't happen if I'm too busy causing trouble.)

7ff4e087277032290efcc14deb733ce4.jpg

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]I assumed YOU didn't because of the female hisoka thing - it will make creating a character sheet easier I guess? I don't really mind whether or not you do a Hisoka-esque. I was even considered making one but figured it wasn't a good idea to have my main character be a psychopath who wants to kill everyone when I gotta do my best to keep the plot flowing (Which just won't happen if I'm too busy causing trouble.)
7ff4e087277032290efcc14deb733ce4.jpg

[/QUOTE]
I never said she'd want to kill everyone. I just wanted the base personality, weapons, and looks tbh. Hisoka is easily my favorite character so far, he's funny asf.

Mitchs98 said:
I never said she'd want to kill everyone. I just wanted the base personality, weapons, and looks tbh. Hisoka is easily my favorite character so far, he's funny asf.
Meh, Hisoka is the type of person who kills people who he deems worthy. He is funny and probably one of the troll character's of the series (You'll see what I mean in Heaven's Arena arc once you get there in the anime.)

Alsooo, by weapons I guess you mean his cards? If so, I'll have to let you know that at the start using cards as a weapon will be as useless..

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Meh, Hisoka is the type of person who kills people who he deems worthy. He is funny and probably one of the troll character's of the series (You'll see what I mean in Heaven's Arena arc once you get there in the anime.)
Alsooo, by weapons I guess you mean his cards? If so, I'll have to let you know that at the start using cards as a weapon will be as useless..

[/QUOTE]
Fuk ur uselessness D:.

Meh.

I don't think I will.

I'll probably mess it up tbh.

Though now I has question: What kind of weapons are acceptable.

Mitchs98 said:
Fuk ur uselessness D:.
Meh.

I don't think I will.

I'll probably mess it up tbh.

Though now I has question: What kind of weapons are acceptable.
Pretty much anything but I'd prefer if people try to stray away from using guns or something along those lines.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Pretty much anything but I'd prefer if people try to stray away from using guns or something along those lines.

[/QUOTE]
*balls up paper, tosses into incinerator*

kek

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]That's honestly up to you, if you do though could you try make the age 25+ please?

[/QUOTE]Of course, no problem.

Tbh decided against female Hisoka. I'm going to do the unexpected and play a male, a cross-dresser, but male. :3..hue.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Looks like the rp's getting two cross-dressers xD

[/QUOTE]
Mines' straight doe d:.

There, I've finished writing my character. I even have REALLY good ideas for Conjurer abilities. Like.....so cool~

If anyone is open, he will be needing a teacher.

[QUOTE="Elision of Ecritures]There, I've finished writing my character. I even have REALLY good ideas for Conjurer abilities. Like.....so cool~
If anyone is open, he will be needing a teacher.

[/QUOTE]
All the new Hunter's will be given teacher's at some point or another hence why I made the message about also needing people to take a mentor role.

I'll probably need around 4-5 mentor's in the end depending on how many people make their CS's. I'll also be making a hunter mentor :3 as for who I'll make his student I'll be waiting for everyone's CS to be up and see who would be most compatable.

giphy.gif

Sinister Clown]All the new Hunter's will be given teacher's at some point or another hence why I made the message about also needing people to take a mentor role. I'll probably need around 4-5 mentor's in the end depending on how many people make their CS's. I'll also be making a hunter mentor :3 as for who I'll make his student I'll be waiting for everyone's CS to be up and see who would be most compatable. [IMG]https://media.giphy.com/media/s2QaKi5E4AMso/giphy.gif[/IMG] [/QUOTE] With the help of [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11325-lesoraamari/ said:
@LeSoraAmari[/URL] I have determined some form of magical frying pan to be my characters weapon d:....

Well, I could have finished my character... if I weren't so busy watching the anime. My bad. I'll finish soon, today or tomorrow for sure.

[QUOTE="Phineas Forge]Well, I could have finished my character... if I weren't so busy watching the anime. My bad. I'll finish soon, today or tomorrow for sure.

[/QUOTE]
Just remember. Frying Pan > every other weapon :3

For history purposes, what is the situation with the Hunter Association? Are they being hunted (ironic) or just having trouble filling their ranks?

[QUOTE="Phineas Forge]For history purposes, what is the situation with the Hunter Association? Are they being hunted (ironic) or just having trouble filling their ranks?

[/QUOTE]
A mixture of both, they are now classed as high ranking criminals and basically are being hunted down by the new organization which took their place. While technically the 'Hunter's Association' is dead, the few remaining member's work to recruit and continue what they have been doing.

Basically being a hunter isn't nearly as beneficial as it is in the anime and is more or less something people need to 'want' rather than just try out because they are bored or want to abuse the card you get as a hunter. (Which the card no longer exists obviously.)

Mitchs98 said:
@Sinister Clown Is frying pan man accepted? d:
Yesh, sorry I wasn't really worried about accepting characters yet xD Still doing some info and waiting on everyone else to post their CS's before doing that stuff~ But I did read most of your CS and it seems pretty good. I'm still working on mine :3 I've been changing my idea for my main character though a thousand times, and I get the feeling it might take a while to actually finish. Oh also, if you wanted to check it out, I done a location or two more on that tab~ Also I'll be editing the CS's and adding in the nen stuff you'll need, but for now I'd like all CS's to leave those things blank (Unless you are a hunter mentor, then just let me know when you finish your char personality so I can give you my opinion on what I think your character's nen category would be.)

@NekoChanBo @YoungX

Hey, just checking up on you two (Since you are both online right now) to see if either of you have gotten anywhere with your CS? Or if you're still interested in joining?

[QUOTE="Phineas Forge]Well, I could have finished my character... if I weren't so busy watching the anime. My bad. I'll finish soon, today or tomorrow for sure.

[/QUOTE]
That's a fair statement honestly xD I binged it every day once it started getting really good.

So you'll be editing it in when everyone finishes or just eventually?

And I have also been binging the anime daily, I already finished all of Greed Island in a short span of like 1 1/4 of a day.

[QUOTE="Elision of Ecritures]So you'll be editing it in when everyone finishes or just eventually?
And I have also been binging the anime daily, I already finished all of Greed Island in a short span of like 1 1/4 of a day.

[/QUOTE]
It will be edited in once at least most people finish writing their CS's yes. The layout of what it's going to be like is pretty much the way I have it on my second CS (The one with the Sakata Gintoki picture). Just without the bbcoding, although that stuff won't be too important until we get to the point of the Rp where people start first finding out about nen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back