• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hunter X Hunter (Detailed)

Sinny The Fool

Boogaloo Anarchist
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Yo!.... The OOC!! This is for all the do-gooders, mischievious souls & the meme-doodlers. (Basically you can write anything you want here)

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Like always

[/QUOTE]
It is my life goal to be first in all your threads :3

Okay the rules and basic character sheet template is up - I will be writing up the lore & locations tomorrow once some more votes come in or change. (Mostly because there are 3-4 other's who haven't voted on the poll yet.

@Scizor @Santeru Ishumari @Solemn Jester @Saruwatari Tomohisa

Here's the main thread guys, go over to the main IC and make a vote on the poll.

People are allowed to start making their CS's if they wish but the RP will not start until I finish the information of the thread.

The overview and mechanics tab is also done if you guys want to check those out (Right now, the mechanics tab only cover's nen. If there is anything that you think I missed and is important don't hold back on letting me know.)

Once roles get sorted our and I finish writing most the RP info then we will be starting - since we are going with the more futuristic I will need a few people to take hunter mentor roles for the rp (Main char or an npc character will work) but yeah mostly waiting for people to write their CS's and me finishing most of the the rp info, Im hoping to start the rp early this week or if possible earlier

I'm working on a sheet as well.

I was curious bout the nationality stuff though. Should I pick a real place? Or one from the HxH world?

[QUOTE="Phineas Forge]I'm working on a sheet as well.
I was curious bout the nationality stuff though. Should I pick a real place? Or one from the HxH world?

[/QUOTE]
Either one works honestly, it's basically where your birthplace was so HxH locations are accepted just as much as real locations are.

I watched 6 episodes today, pretty good.

I read the manga YEARS ago, but there seemed to be big breaks and I lost interest during the Ant saga.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah its a great anime, I personally found the first 10 or do episodes fairly slow and somewhat boring but after that it gets really good

Also people, I've done more of the locations including the starting location for the Hunter member's. While I'm at this I also want to talk about the main roles for the Rp - you guys have the choice to be a hunter or go on the new organizations side and take up their positions (These roles won't be used much at the start depending on your rank, also know your character will be classed as an antagonist that will eventually have to lose for the plot to progress. This won't be all the time of course.)

I also need people to fill up a preferbally even amount of Hunter-student & hunter-mentor roles. That way everyone has at least one other person they are able to interact with on any down-time or moments where you aren't sure what to do. If it's required I can always fill some of these spots myself but it would help me if people were willing to fill those roles as well. Especially the hunter mentor's since they will be crucial for most RP progress. (I'll be making my own as well, just been lazy xD ) Also feel free to post up your progress in the character-sign ups, I don't mind if you leave a somewhat empty sheet as long as you finish it when the Rp starts...(I mean, I haven't even finished my character yet.)

I posted what I had for my character (still a lot left). She's a little older, so she could be a mentor, if you want.

Cloud Nagasake] [FONT='Kaushan Script']Oh there was no need to tag me. I am already making a character for it...they're siblings. I hope that is alright to do that. [/FONT][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20597-sinister-clown/ said:
@Sinister Clown[/URL]
Nah I don't mind ^-^

[QUOTE="Phineas Forge]I posted what I had for my character (still a lot left). She's a little older, so she could be a mentor, if you want.

[/QUOTE]
That's honestly up to you, if you do though could you try make the age 25+ please?

Also, while this is just my mistake and misinterpretation of the anime...HxH is based in it's own fictional world which is based off the real one (For example, 'Jappon' is HxH's version of Japan, Yorknew is HxH's version of New York etc. While the nationality thing will still apply the same and was more or less used for accent you can still keep whatever you have written down or edit it to fit in better - it's really up to you guys in the end.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back