• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

Wouldn't all the guys who's in a relationship try this if they are curious enough? XD....Though Johnny would probably try it first and then James and if Renee's somehow involved or is part of it, Seifer too....
I think Seifer would be like: Do . . . do you really want me to? (hesitant. looks painful. If Renee says yes.) Okay.

I think Seifer would be like: Do . . . do you really want me to? (hesitant. looks painful. If Renee says yes.) Okay.
Not gonna lie, Renee would say something about how his mom went through this too and it's educational. XD

Renee: Don't worry Sweetie. You can squeeze my hand!

Going to roll to see who lasts the longest before saying, "Epidural!" And also the one who needs a hug the most after the pain.
James
Johnny
Seifer

Hahaha! Seifer lasts the longest and James needs a hug!
XD Oh my goodness! James, you tapped out so quickly!

Renee: 0.o.....You didn't need to go that long sweetie! *wings fluttering as she kisses him*

Echo: Johnny, it's okay. Anyone would tap out quickly with that pain. *nuzzles* I'm really happy you tried your best.

Seifer: Hahaha . . . it --- it was nothing, baby.

Johnny: This is childbirth? Echo, I'm okay if we only have one normal sized healthy baby, and not a big giant fluffy one. That was . . . blimey . . . Women are tough . . .

Seifer: Hahaha . . . it --- it was nothing, baby.

Johnny: This is childbirth? Echo, I'm okay if we only have one normal sized healthy baby, and not a big giant fluffy one. That was . . . blimey . . . Women are tough . . .
Renee: ...Sweetie, it's okay to say it was painful. You don't need to put up a front. * kisses again and looks at James* James? Are you okay??

Echo: Just a bit. Each women have different experience with childbirth *blushes red*

Okay. From what though, if you don't mind me asking?

Don't really know. Sometimes I just get grumpy.

On another note... my husband shaved last night (he usually has a big woolly beard) and the first thing Viggo says to him is, "I don't like your face."

He shaved while Hugo was sleeping and this morning when Hugo woke up he was very wary of him, like hiding behind his pillows and looking away from him.

On another note... my husband shaved last night (he usually has a big woolly beard) and the first thing Viggo says to him is, "I don't like your face."

He shaved while Hugo was sleeping and this morning when Hugo woke up he was very wary of him, like hiding behind his pillows and looking away from him.
Oh okay.

Hahahahahahahahh!!!! "I don't like your face!" XD Poor hubby dude, that's really funny though!

Hehe, and how was your husband reacting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back