• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

XD Too funny!!
I wonder what they will be reduced to and who's going to do the fetal position curl. Seifer would probably busy himself with dancing and archery, while James would look for something to do about the war and keep on looking at a picture of Lydia and him.

Hahaha! Okay.

Seifer: (fetal position) I wish my wife was here.

This was probably what he was like that one week Renee was gone.

I wonder what they will be reduced to and who's going to do the fetal position curl. Seifer would probably busy himself with dancing and archery, while James would look for something to do about the war and keep on looking at a picture of Lydia and him.
Hahahahahah!!! Seifer is the one who does fetal position!!! XD You know, it would be interesting to see James and Seifer somehow getting along...but then it's like...still no from their flaws before.

Hahahahahah!!! Seifer is the one who does fetal position!!! XD You know, it would be interesting to see James and Seifer somehow getting along...but then it's like...still no from their flaws before.
Hmmmmm, how would they get along? I think if Renee needs them to work together.

I can see Johnny trying this out. And then in extension James.
Wouldn't all the guys who's in a relationship try this if they are curious enough? XD....Though Johnny would probably try it first and then James and if Renee's somehow involved or is part of it, Seifer too....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back