• Have to listen to immaculate sermons

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crucified

• stoning

• broken at the correction will

• handed over to lyta, and her golden mirrors.

• sent hunting with dick cheney

• Burned at the stake

• Total voters
But they didn't realize it when the made the Great Prophecy.  Back then, all evidence pointed to their astrologies as being infallible.  It was only a thousand years later that that proved not to be the case.  You can't blame the Sidereals for not knowing a flaw that never became apparent.

alohahaha said:
But they didn't realize it when the made the Great Prophecy.  Back then, all evidence pointed to their astrologies as being infallible.  It was only a thousand years later that that proved not to be the case.  You can't blame the Sidereals for not knowing a flaw that never became apparent.
Actually, I believe I've heard it said around here that Rathess had a device which took readings from the stars of the Underworld as well as Creation, and that they did foresee the actions of the Deathlords... but the Sidereals ignored them.

Could anyone confirm or deny this?

Yes, the DKs could see the stars of the Underworld, but the Siddies, and I quote, "Never found out what the mysterious constellations pertained to." They never knew it was teh stars of the Underworld. BUT the DKs knew full well.

Ah, so the DKs got to give a hand in the collaborative screwing-up of Creation? Good show.

So why didn't the DKs do anything?

Wait I know....

another Idea.

Cure the great curse (ignoring wheither gaia autochian, or a threatened malfean or Yozi, or some Equilivent of VTM's Golocanda does this)

Then kejak might WELL go "WHAT HAVE I DONE !!! How Could I be so pychotic... I'm immediate withdrawing all the commited essence on buerucratic, and socialize charms... and presenting myself to The Solars for Execution.

this may SHOCK you.

but this thread was meant predominantly as a JOKE

if you didnt read that from the "sent hunting with Dick cheney".. bit... your hopeless

do you think even HE could survive that honestly?

Threadjack:

How many kids do you think Kejak has?

I mean, in 5,000 years, he must have MILLIONS of descendants, living and dead by now. Ditto for most FA Exalts. Unless he's been deliberately NOT fathering children.

What kind of relationship do you think he has with them? They obviously wouldn't remember him.

-S

True...hmm, makes you think on that part. Though the years have hardened him considerably, one must think how he would interact.

He dresses up in red and white for their Generic-Cold-Season-Celebrations and uses Celestial Circle sorcery to travel all around the world in one night, delivering gifts to his beloved progeny. Over the years, his blood has become so mingled that pretty much EVERYONE is now one of his descendants. To keep track of it all, he has founded a whole new bureau of heaven dedicated to keeping track of who deserves the best presents.

Stillborn said:
How many kids do you think Kejak has?
We are told that only the Terrestrial Exalts can pass their own power to their progeny. It never says that a Celestial Exalt can't have kids that Exalt on their own, just that they have no better chance than anyone else to do so.

Wonder how many of his kids are Solars/Lunars. I doubt he'd blink twice about sending the Wyld Hunt after them, anyway, but it could make for an interesting "Who's your daddy?" quest line for an orphan Exalt.

ummn... actualy any of his children who are solars or lunars, would either be long dead, or quite old... as hes too old to sire ordinary human children...

However one of his descendents... or maybe even a close friend (like in the trilogy of the 2nd age.

ummn... actualy any of his children who are solars or lunars' date=' would either be long dead, or quite old... as hes too old to sire ordinary human children...[/quote']
Too old?

Too powerful to sire mere mortals perhaps, but he can certainly spawn Half-Castes.

-S

yes and half castes can only be exalted as the type appropiate to their parentage

according to the allmighty  Exalted PG

even though a Beastmans been exalted as a solar, were being asked to F*$king ignor that as BL$&dy Irrelevent.

or your "great great great great great great great great great great great great great, grand father as the case may be.

another idea...

how about subject him to some charm or artifact... that keeps him from using any of his charms (Good luck using that on HIM though)

then send him to the bed chamber of the most depraved cynis sodomite in the realm.

Let me guess, likely he would STILL be able to escape

He would. Seriously. Five thousand years of being a political mover and shaker, you think he HASN'T thought of all the ways one could kill him? Let him die peacefully. Shocker!

I think letting Kejak die of old age while contemplating his ultimate failure is far worse a punishment than any kind of infantile retribution on the Solars' part.

-S

lol true..

imagine how he'd react if the maiden of secrets was to tell him "you acted wrongly" after he dies.

he'd suffer a mindful above all mindfucks then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back