How long? (TheRp)

Rikku jumped out

"ugh...don't tell me...."

As the others got out of the boat, it started to flow back into the water and off shore

"of course..."

Rikku sat on the ground, his hand on his forehead out of frustration and unable to believe what just happenend

Lily went over next to Rikku and sat down next to him and rubbed his back. She took a deep breath. Great stuck again....

(i have a long distance relationship, and im getting time to spend with her for once in a long time, and im getting like, 5 days to do so, so i'll be out at a hotel and around town all day)

(Awe, have fun!I'll be pretty inactive for the next couple days as well. Today is get ready for the trip day, tomorrow we leave at 6:00 in the morning and drive till 8:00 Saturday afternoon. By the way, there were alot of these mock houses/ towns/ neighborhoods built between WW2/WW1 for nuclear weapons and atom bomb testings. Do you wanna make it just like one of those?)

Alaska got out of the boat and threw her knife into a nearby tree.

"F*ck!" She yelled, retreiving her knife and pocketing it before she lost it.

(Have fun guys)

Dan got out of the boat and took a look around." I knew something like this would happen" He walked up to Lily. "so what are we supposed to do now".

"Now we have to find a way off of this island," she said. Is this some kind of sick joke? We just got of one island and landed ourselves on to another

"I can make paddles. The currents aren't too bad, right Dan? We can paddle to the main land." She said, her voice starting to falter but soon going back to normal.

"Yeah. I'm dandy." She said, gathering some of the spare nylon string for crab pots from the boat, cutting it off into lengths for the oars.

Dan had a feeling she was being sarcastic and didn't want to tell him something "ok then he said as he began to bring the wood over to her.

Lily looked was looking for wood and found herself in a abandon house nearby. It looked like someone had lived here a year or so ago. She looked around. It was a small home made house with only one room. In the corner laid a skeleton. She walked over to it seeing something in it's hand. It was a note, she took it from it's skinny boney fingers and looked at it.

Alaska tied up enough wood for 4 oars, making sure they were sturdy enough. Just to be safe she wound up the rest of the rope and set a couple more pieces of wood in the boat.

"So, what's the game plan?" She asked, wiping the sweat from her brow.

Lily poked her head out of the house. "I don't think we should go in the water till the waters clam down," she said. It was starting to get winder and the tides where going crazy it seemed like there was going to be a big storm.

"Reasonable enough" she said, walking up the small hill and up to the next of the house.

"Find anything?" She asked, peering around her and into the house.

(i think everyone missed the part in my post of the boat washing away with the waves after everyone instinctively already got out)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back