• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Housetrapped (A Homestuck AU)

magnadeus

professional fifthist
One day, on a civilized planet named Earth, there was a game. A game called SBURB. This was a very mysterious game, and one that would change the fate of the earth.

Meanwhile, on a similar planet named Alternia, a mysterious program arose. One named Sgrub. This software had a similar mythology surrounding it.

These games have been known about for weeks, but it is only today that they have been released.

How will you fare? Will you be victorious, and achieve the unknown goal? Or will you fall victim to the games' many challenges?

Let's start with your name, shall we?

-PLEASE READ THE RULES AND MAKE A CHARACTER BEFORE POSTING-

Janet was so excited. She had finally received her copy of SBURB in the mail! She had been preparing for this by reading up on it, so she knew some things. Her first order of business was to get on Pesterchum.

comfortedBeasthood [CB] began pestering dimensionalReject [DR]

CB: Hello?

CB: DR?

CB: When you see this, would you mind being my server player?

CB: Thanks.

Magnadeus said:
Janet was so excited. She had finally received her copy of SBURB in the mail! She had been preparing for this by reading up on it, so she knew some things. Her first order of business was to get on Pesterchum.

@JackOfHearts

Jack frowns, hearing his computer go off again. Someone was pestering him? Huh, well, may as well check it out. He paused his game and headed to his computer.

DR: Server player? For Sburb? Well, sure. I didn't have any prior plans..snalp roirp yna evah t'ndid I .erus ,lleW ?brubS Rof ?reyalp revreS

DR: Just got my copy a few minutes ago. Anyone else gonna be playing??gniyalp eb annog esle enoynA .oga setunim wef a ypoc ym tog tsuJ

"Sup Monk" Dan reached into Monk's habitat and ushered the spider into his open palm when the spider was in his palm, he placed Monk on top of his head "Hey Monk guess what i got?" Monk didn't guess because he was spider, but Dan pulled out his wallet and pulled out two copies of Sburb "That's right Monk! i got Sburb Dude or should it be Sburbs because i have two?, does it even matter? Do you think anyone else has gotten there copies yet?" Dan grinned "Yeah let's check" Dan wandered over to his computer and opened up Pesterchum

TheJuggaMancer[TJM] is Online

TJM: dude doe? anyone have ?burb yet

TJM: i ju?t got my copie? like ?eriou?ly right now

billthesomething said:
"Sup Monk" Dan reached into Monk's habitat and ushered the spider into his open palm when the spider was in his palm, he placed Monk on top of his head "Hey Monk guess what i got?" Monk didn't guess because he was spider, but Dan pulled out his wallet and pulled out two copies of Sburb "That's right Monk! i got Sburb Dude or should it be Sburbs because i have two?, does it even matter? Do you think anyone else has gotten there copies yet?" Dan grinned "Yeah let's check" Dan wandered over to his computer and opened up Pesterchum

Jack opened up a new Pesterchum window, just in case anyone else was on. Oh! Dan's on! Something about that guy always weirded him out. But they were 'friends' regardless... He would recall the moment in an elaborate flashback, but there was no point in doing so considering that nobody would even be able to see it!

DR: Hey Dan! I got my copies too. Just got them out of the mail a few minutes ago. Had to deal with my Sis again. Ughh. Anyway, you got anyone to agree to be your server player yet??tey reyalp revres ruoy eb ot eerga ot enoyna tog uoy ,yawynA .hhgU .niaga siS ym htiw laed ot daH .oga setunim wef a liam eht fo tuo meht tog tsuJ .oot seipoc ym tog I !naD yeH

JackOfHearts said:
Jack frowns, hearing his computer go off again. Someone was pestering him? Huh, well, may as well check it out. He paused his game and headed to his computer.

DR: Server player? For Sburb? Well, sure. I didn't have any prior plans..snalp roirp yna evah t'ndid I .erus ,lleW ?brubS Rof ?reyalp revreS

DR: Just got my copy a few minutes ago. Anyone else gonna be playing??gniyalp eb annog esle enoynA .oga setunim wef a ypoc ym tog tsuJ
CB: I think I'll get Clutch, Amy, maybe Dan

CB: Is that a yes?

Janet was hoping that it was. She was super ready to play her copy. She could hardly wait a second longer.

Dan liked to consider Jack one of his best bros, but he considered everyone his best bro or sis. he could not think of a single wrong thing about any of his friends except for Jack's whole typing everything backwards thing that kind of annoyed him, but he decided not voice said opinion again

TJM: not yet bro i wa? thinking of a?king GG or BM

TJM: have you ?een CB

@JackOfHearts

Last edited by a moderator:
Magnadeus said:

Janet was hoping that it was. She was super ready to play her copy. She could hardly wait a second longer.
Jack shrugs. He honestly didn't mid being Janet's server player, so long as she cooperated. Also, he reaaaaaly wanted to play Sburb. But, he had to keep his wits about him.

DR: Yeah, that's a yes. Dan just got his copies. I'm thinking we get one more player in on this before we start. We can always add more people into the session later. I'm thinking we start once we get four..ruof teg ew ecno trats ew gnikniht m'I .retal noisses eht otni elpoep erom dda syawla nac eW .trats ew erofeb siht no ni reyalp erom eno teg ew gnikniht m'I .seipoc sih tog tsuj naD .sey a s'taht ,haeY

Jack quickly switched to the window he was conversing with Dan in. Suddenly he began to wonder WHY no one ever opened up memo boards with Pesterchum. The feature was there, but no one EVER used it. Weird. It would make trying to find out if someone's on WAY more convenient! Meh, he was too lazy to make one though. Dan's whole question marks instead of the letter S thing was kinda confusing to him, but it wasn't that big of a problem. He could understand what Dan was typing, so it posed no issue.

DR: Hey Dan! I got my copies too. Just got them out of the mail a few minutes ago. Had to deal with my Sis again. Ughh. Anyway, you got anyone to agree to be your server player yet??tey reyalp revres ruoy eb ot eerga ot enoyna tog uoy ,yawynA .hhgU .niaga siS ym htiw laed ot daH .oga setunim wef a liam eht fo tuo meht tog tsuJ .oot seipoc ym tog I !naD yeH

TJM: not yet bro i wa? thinking of a?king GG or BM

TJM: have you ?een CB

DR: CB? Yeah, I've got another window up. She started pestering me about being her server player. :PP: .reyalp revres reh gnieb tuoba em gniretsep detrats ehS .pu wodniw rehtona tog ev'I ,haeY ?BC

DR: This shit's going to be AWESOME!!EMOSEWA eb ot gniog s'tihs sihT

Amethyst yawned, sitting up from the pile of blankets in the corner of her very crowded room. Seems like that five minute nap took her a few hours, instead. She rubbed her eyes for a moment, before stumbling over to pick up her glasses, feeling the ground next to her, feeling toys, tiny dresses, bows, and then finally her lenses. She set them on the bridge of her nose, before slowly standing up and carefully walking to her computer chair. She clicked open Pesterchum, seeing some of her friends are online.

borderlineModel[bM] is online.

Now, she wondered, who should she pester?

Dan saw a notification it said that BM was online

TheJuggaMancer[TJM] Began pestering borderlineModel

TJM: good morning ?leepy?i? how wa? you're nap and gue?? what

TJM: i got ?burb i?n't that cool

TJM: hey BM wanna be my ?erver player

@budgieboo

A window popped open. Amy clicked into it, the movement of her mouse dropping some dolls on the ground, and started typing.

(Sorry I'm unable to copy and paste at this time, as I'm on my iPad on the current.)

BM: morning! it was pretty sweet, i would give it a ten outa ten

BM: hum... yeah sure i guess? i mean... if i still have my copy somewhere...

BM: also what's up? how's moses?

She shuffled her hands somewhere into a pile, searching for it

BM: morning! it was pretty sweet, i would give it a ten outa ten

BM: hum... yeah sure i guess? i mean... if i still have my copy somewhere...

BM: also what's up? how's moses?

Moses? Dan adopted a look of confusion as he scratched his head which caused him to scratch Monk he only stopped what he was doing when he heard Monk mewling "Sorry spider bro" Dan turn his attention back towards pesterchum

JTM: mo?e? i think you mean monk

JTM: and he? fine

JTM: but i dont think he? up for parting the red ?ea ju?t yet ?leepy?i?

JTM: or i? that one of youre voodoo doll? because if ?o then pretty cool name

Jack got up from his computer for a moment, grabbing his laptop from under the pile of snowboards under his bed and opening Pesterchum on his laptop. He quickly got to work on starting a memo, which he decided to call...

The Sbrubian Frontier

Because he couldn't come up with any better ideas.

DR: Welcome, to the Sburbian Frontier memo board!

DR: This is a board for anyone who's gonna be playing a Sburb session with me, CB, and JTM. Feel free to use this as a public chat!

Janet shuffled through her fellow chums that were online, and found that Amy was online.

comfortedBeasthood [CB] began pestering bordelineModel [bM]

CB: Hey!

CB: I was wondering if you needed a server player.

CB: I'm available! I need a client.

She then moved on to the message board.

CB: I think BM is playing too. Also, it's TJM.

Magnadeus said:
Janet shuffled through her fellow chums that were online, and found that Amy was online.
comfortedBeasthood [CB] began pestering bordelineModel [bM]

She then moved on to the message board.

Jack read back through his posts. Wow, he DID accidentally put JTM. What was wrong with him? Oh yeah, he was really tired, that was what.

DR: This is a board for anyone who's gonna be playing a Sburb session with me, CB, and JTM. Feel free to use this as a public chat!

DR: Oops :P Sorry. I'm still a bit tired. Haven't been getting much sleep lately. Oh! And to anyone who wants to post here, please refrain from using typing quirks. This will make it easier to read for everyone.

The Sbrubian Frontier

DR: Oops :P Sorry. I'm still a bit tired. Haven't been getting much sleep lately. Oh! And to anyone who wants to post here, please refrain from using typing quirks. This will make it easier to read for everyone.

TJM: fucking sweet snowbro

TJM: Its cool snowbro i hadnt noticed it myself until beastsis mentioned it

TJM: also you misspelled sburb

(@JackOfHearts )

billthesomething said:
The Sbrubian Frontier

TJM: fucking sweet bro

(@JackOfHearts )
Jack facepalmed. Seriously, how the hell had he made that mistake. He went into the memo board options and fixed the misspelling error.

DR: Ok, THANK YOU for pointing that out. I wouldn't have noticed it if you hadn't mentioned it. Like I said, I haven't been getting much sleep lately.

DR: Also, can anyone confirm that BM is actually playing?

Janet was getting tired of all this chatting. She installed the SBURB client software and soon enough, the prompt window was waiting for a connection.

DR: Ok, THANK YOU for pointing that out. I wouldn't have noticed it if you hadn't mentioned it. Like I said, I haven't been getting much sleep lately.

CB: Meh. We'll get her to join our session later. For now, DAN! You are my client player, and you shall be Jack's server. Jack, establish the connection. I am ready!

Dan could practically hear Jack face-palming through his computer. he was little worried about his lack of sleep

TJM: yeah sleepysis is gonna play she's my server player

TJM: after were done with our little play through of Sburb then you snowbro are going to get some sleep

(
@JackOfHearts )

Magnadeus said:
Janet was getting tired of all this chatting. She installed the SBURB client software and soon enough, the prompt window was waiting for a connection.

CB: Meh. We'll get her to join our session later. For now, DAN! You are my client player, and you shall be Jack's server. Jack, establish the connection. I am ready!
billthesomething said:
Dan could practically hear Jack face-palming through his computer. he was little worried about his lack of sleep

TJM: after were done with our little play through of Sburb then you snowbro are going to get some sleep

(
@JackOfHearts )
Jack nods to himself. He grabbed his HTC One X and a pair of earbuds, putting on Sunslammer from the music app. He then began installing the server copy onto his laptop. After it finished installing he installed the client copy. He then connected to CB as her server player.

DR: K. Got both copies installed and I've connected. Let's get this shit started!

Damn. Amy must be much more tired than she realized. She yawned a little bit more, then rubbed her eyes.

The group memo was up all of a sudden while she was about to respond. Jeez, these were moving faster than she could think in her dazed state.

She's pretty damn slow with her writing, not because she types slowly, but because it took her a while for her to think of what to really say.

DR: K. Got both copies installed and I've connected. Let's get this shit started!

BM: uh hey i'm...

BM: i'm playing ! definitely !!! i'm just a lil sleepy right now that's all...

BM: i'll install my copy soon t-though!

Yep. She was definitely sleepy. That nap was supposed to make her less sleepy but apparently it didn't work.

JTM: mo?e? i think you mean monk[/color]

JTM: and he? fine

JTM: but i dont think he? up for parting the red ?ea ju?t yet ?leepy?i?

JTM: or i? that one of youre voodoo doll? because if ?o then pretty cool name

BM: n-no sorry...

BM: meant your pet...

BM: glad to hear he's fine though!

More chats? Jeez, she really is scatterbrained!

comfortedBeasthood [CB] began pestering bordelineModel [bM][/color]

BM: ah, alright, um...

BM: for my server... i think i'm already a server player so...

BM: y-yeah, i might need one! i think!

Dan had no problem with switching server players so he shrugged his shoulder and typed out a reply for CB

TJM: If you say so beastsis

Dan briefly switched over to his chatroom with BM

TJM: ?leepy?i? change of plan? bea?t?i? i? going to by my ?erver player

TJM: ?orry

Grabbing his LG Phone from his wallet he began playing tetris while waiting for the client to install

A gunshot echoed through Jack's house, scaring the shit out of him. He half lept, half fell out of his chair, hitting the floor headfirst. Once again his sister had scared the shit out of him by accident. He'd told her not to shoot animals through her window! He shook his head, picking his laptop up again.

BM: uh hey i'm...

BM: i'm playing ! definitely !!! i'm just a lil sleepy right now that's all...

BM: i'll install my copy soon t-though!

DR: Hey, any of you guys actually know much about this game?

DR: I mean, I know there will be combat involved, but other than that I'm completely clueless!

DR: I wouldn't have even found out about this game if it wasn't for my Sis telling me that it was some cool game that I REALLY should play.

DR: Which is kinda weird...she's not much of a gamer
:/

JackOfHearts said:
Jack nods to himself. He grabbed his HTC One X and a pair of earbuds, putting on Sunslammer from the music app. He then began installing the server copy onto his laptop. After it finished installing he installed the client copy. He then connected to CB as her server player.

Janet suddenly saw everything around her become slightly more polygonal. This was it. This was SBURB. Immediately, she established a connection with Amy and started placing down ALL the free machines. Meanwhile, she found herself with a cruxtruder smack dab in the middle of her room.

DR: Hey, any of you guys actually know much about this game?

DR: I mean, I know there will be combat involved, but other than that I'm completely clueless!

DR: I wouldn't have even found out about this game if it wasn't for my Sis telling me that it was some cool game that I REALLY should play.

DR: Which is kinda weird...she's not much of a gamer
:/

CB: Well, it takes place in reality.

CB: That's all I know.

CB: So what's this thing you dumped in my room? Do I open it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back