• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom HouseStuck (A Homestuck AU RP) [14 Character spots open]

Female-Jason-Voorhees-Bishoujo-Statue-2.jpg
this is what monk prototyped herself with

Last edited by a moderator:
The Unamed Beast] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11207-budgieboo/ said:
@budgieboo[/URL] I am laughing at the fact your character is not the least surprised Celia is in Marcus's session. I am seriously dying. You just shrugged it off like it was nothing
I just skimmed through the whole thing because I was gone for the whole day, so I wasn't completely sure what was going on at the time. I'm sorry :<

budgieboo said:
I just skimmed through the whole thing because I was gone for the whole day, so I wasn't completely sure what was going on at the time. I'm sorry :<
It is okay. I can recap Celia's point of view though.

She had somehow gotten to the Human's session through the scratch, She encountered Marcus and Dan. She almost fought Marcus ut he was teleported away. She became distraught, scared a bunch of Imps and Ogres to obey her, and is now "The Lava Demon" and rules in er lava fortress.

budgieboo said:
Noivian said:
Yeah, um... what is even going on anymore?
Also, marcus has gone a bit insane, got the white queens ring, and is temporarily ruling over derse

[QUOTE="The Unamed Beast]It is okay. I can recap Celia's point of view though.
She had somehow gotten to the Human's session through the scratch, She encountered Marcus and Dan. She almost fought Marcus ut he was teleported away. She became distraught, scared a bunch of Imps and Ogres to obey her, and is now "The Lava Demon" and rules in er lava fortress.

[/QUOTE]
Wait, she scratched the troll session? Are all the trolls gone now?

Noivian said:
Wait, she scratched the troll session? Are all the trolls gone now?
No. Somehow.... I am just saying. I just typed out what happened in the rp. She believes it to be the scratch.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been getting nearly no sleep lately, and I have school tommorow, so I'm getting to bed early. See you all tommorow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back