• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom HouseStuck (A Homestuck AU RP) [14 Character spots open]

I might be able to make a troll. I'm thinking between a jade blood and a teal blood.

He's only aware of Beforus and the horrorterrors thanks to Azrael, but he doesn't actually know all that much about either one. Just random little tidbits about Beforus, and the fact that horrorterrors are Eldritch abominations or something of that nature. He's essentially just assuming he knows everything when in reality he's being an idiot.

@billthesomething

LeafKnight said:
He's only aware of Beforus and the horrorterrors thanks to Azrael, but he doesn't actually know all that much about either one. Just random little tidbits about Beforus, and the fact that horrorterrors are Eldritch abominations or something of that nature. He's essentially just assuming he knows everything when in reality he's being an idiot.
@billthesomething
so he has the spirit of his beforus counterpart inside him or something

Sort of. It's more like Maleek from a different timeline is within him that died in that other session that needs a second chance, but at the same time really dislikes this timeline's Maleek. It's still in the works sort of, but that's the basic idea.

@JackOfHearts

I'm going to have Vitruv be God Tiered, then. I included pictures of him pre-God Tier and post-God Tier. Currently working on images of Nova

Users who are viewing this thread

Back