• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hostage Highschool OOC

Characters
Here

Doc

Friendly Neighborhood Sad Boy
Welcome to the Hostage High School OOC. I'll be using this to have any group discussions of plot, but also general discussions

So other then 12:00 am to 6:00 am they are allowed to roam the school?
Okay, so Is should get into more of the gritty mechanics. So the answer is yes and no. They can totally go out at 12 to 6 if they so choose. Although I'd ask myself first, "would my character see the threat of death by going out of the classroom at night, and still do it? Is that how I wrote them?" If you did then do as you think they would. But if your asking if they can just leave and rush down to floor one by themselves, no.

I'll explain more of the actual situation of the plot as we begin. In the beginning we're all locked in a single room. So movement and freedom is pretty restricted until the characters decide to step out and begin making their way down. As they make their way down they'll become less ignorant to the situation, and discover more students that will help you understand why its better to move as a group.

Once they get down to floors where there are more students, they'll be able to roam the floor the group is on generally free of threat. And as they get farther down they'll understand the school better and the ins and outs of what's safe and what's not, so your freedom will expand. So generally speaking the plot moves as fast as the fastest character does. If your character detaches and goes against the grain, I'll accommodate, just know things get very dangerous for a person on their own as they go down.

I'll leave it with this. In chapter 1, your character won't make it past floor 7. They won't die, there's just some big obstacles they'd have to make it past to get down to floor 6, which they couldn't alone. The same will apply for all the chapters, There are plot obstacles that will make our characters physically unable to make it down below the lowest floor of the chapter. For Chapter I that's floor 7, chapter II floor 5, III is 4, etc.

If you think I'm being vague, I know. lol It's just really hard to explain prior to getting into the RP. We'll be starting soon though, and it'll make sense. Just need everyone who's reserved to finish up their characters. So in a day or two. We'll get moving.

And as for the discord I'll get on that, since everyone seems a bit more down for that.

I
Okay, so Is should get into more of the gritty mechanics. So the answer is yes and no. They can totally go out at 12 to 6 if they so choose. Although I'd ask myself first, "would my character see the threat of death by going out of the classroom at night, and still do it? Is that how I wrote them?" If you did then do as you think they would. But if your asking if they can just leave and rush down to floor one by themselves, no.

I'll explain more of the actual situation of the plot as we begin. In the beginning we're all locked in a single room. So movement and freedom is pretty restricted until the characters decide to step out and begin making their way down. As they make their way down they'll become less ignorant to the situation, and discover more students that will help you understand why its better to move as a group.

Once they get down to floors where there are more students, they'll be able to roam the floor the group is on generally free of threat. And as they get farther down they'll understand the school better and the ins and outs of what's safe and what's not, so your freedom will expand. So generally speaking the plot moves as fast as the fastest character does. If your character detaches and goes against the grain, I'll accommodate, just know things get very dangerous for a person on their own as they go down.

I'll leave it with this. In chapter 1, your character won't make it past floor 7. They won't die, there's just some big obstacles they'd have to make it past to get down to floor 6, which they couldn't alone. The same will apply for all the chapters, There are plot obstacles that will make our characters physically unable to make it down below the lowest floor of the chapter. For Chapter I that's floor 7, chapter II floor 5, III is 4, etc.

If you think I'm being vague, I know. lol It's just really hard to explain prior to getting into the RP. We'll be starting soon though, and it'll make sense. Just need everyone who's reserved to finish up their characters. So in a day or two. We'll get moving.

And as for the discord I'll get on that, since everyone seems a bit more down for that.

Okay, so this makes sense, and I like the vague description, it's what got me interested in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back