• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Horsehair Worm

(You wanna f*ck up the plot, so will I)

Avree barely made it through the night. The pain weakened, but it was still present. He whined loudly, begging any god out there, for mercy. Anything.

(Dunders leg has no effect, I didn't fk up the plot)

Dunder heard Avery's cries of distress, and immediately ran towards them. "Avery!? Avery!!?" He called. "There you are! What the- omigod, Avery, your face-"

(Oh, no, better YOU FKED UP DUNDER AND ALL THE THINGS HE DOEES.)

Avrey knew what he needed. A dose of rage to numb his pain. "DON'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT MY DAMN FACE!" He screamed, shaking in anger and agony.

"Okay, okay!" Dunder said. "Hmmm.... You need a syringe. Owl!....." he called.

"I'll go get Owl" he said, running off.

Dunder found Owl in the corner of the weapon shop. "Owl, Avery's hurt bad, follow me, bring syringes." Dunder also grabbed a few medics. When he got back to Avery, Dunder stabbed a syringe into Avery's cheek. He asked the medics what was up. They couldn't figure it out. "I will not let you die on me. Not today." Dunder said.☺❤✊✋⌚☎✉✒✏✂〽☕⛅☔⚡⛄⛪⛲⚓⚾⛳⚽Ⓜ✈⛵⛽⏳⌛⏰♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓⛎➿♿♻⚠⛔㊙㊗⭕❌❎✅✔✴✳➕➖➗↕⬆↗➡↘⬇↙↖↔⤴⤵⏪⏫⏬⏩◀▶❇✨⚪⚫⭐◽◾◻◼⬜⬛❔❓❕❗⁉〰➰♠♥♣♦↩↪☑ ou

(Gtg, good night, stupid screen time)

Same as last night

"We need to find more help." Dunder said. "We need to find more medical suplies, at a hospital or- hold on, aren't Gavin, Caulin, and the others camped out at an urgent care on the other side of the city?" "What?" Ace asked. "C'mon, Ace, we need to find my friends." "Alright" said Ace, and followed without hesitation.

Gaaaage?

Good night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back