• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hop around the world

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]I LOVE ZORO! ZORO IS LOVE! ZORO IS LIFE! No one else can ever have him. I've dedicated my next life to him.

[/QUOTE]
hahaha. I love zoro but my favorite One Piece character is Eustass. Captain Kid <3

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]I have his OG name on iFunny!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]
sickkkkk

I love Kid. I really can't wait for him and the strawhats to go at it

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]I know! I want to see the fight between Luffy and Doflamingo finish already!

[/QUOTE]
Are you caught up on the manga? Or just watch the anime? I won't spoil it if you haven't read the newest chapters haha. I agree, this arc has taken foreverrrrrrr

NickOnTheReg said:
Are you caught up on the manga? Or just watch the anime? I won't spoil it if you haven't read the newest chapters haha. I agree, this arc has taken foreverrrrrrr
Yeah, I watch the anime :c :c :c

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Yeah, I watch the anime :c :c :c

[/QUOTE]
I love the anime but I also read the manga. I'm just glad each episode is like 5-6 chapters haha xD otherwise it would be awhile

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]I BEEN GOOD, GOOD! You? Lol I just randomly showed up at y'all's RP xD

[/QUOTE]
Same here! And yeah, Leaf did so a few days ago as well. xD

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Lol xD everyone's just keeping in touch. It sucks that school is starting back :c :c :c

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, xD it's nice hearing from each other every once in awhile, even if we aren't in RP's together. ^_^

Ugh, yeah, that does suck. >_< i'm almost through half of my holidays too. *sighs*

BobbyW said:
Yeah, xD it's nice hearing from each other every once in awhile, even if we aren't in RP's together. ^_^
Ugh, yeah, that does suck. >_< i'm almost through half of my holidays too. *sighs*
Lol I'm home-schooled so I had to do school work over the summer too xD I wanna graduate early. And one day we'll all have to group back up in a RP together xD it'd be great. SHIP IT OR FLIP IT! xD lmfao

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Lol I'm home-schooled so I had to do school work over the summer too xD I wanna graduate early. And one day we'll all have to group back up in a RP together xD it'd be great. SHIP IT OR FLIP IT! xD lmfao

[/QUOTE]
Oh yeah you told me about that once, and i both envy, and pitty you over it. xD

And oh my god we totally have to do that again someday. ^_^

Good ol' times. xD

And seriously, it feels like ages since the Anime Highschool RP ended!

BobbyW said:
Oh yeah you told me about that once, and i both envy, and pitty you over it. xD
And oh my god we totally have to do that again someday. ^_^

Good ol' times. xD

And seriously, it feels like ages since the Anime Highschool RP ended!
Lol it does feel like forever ago =_= it was a little bit back though. I MISS IT!

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Lol it does feel like forever ago =_= it was a little bit back though. I MISS IT!

[/QUOTE]
Yeah i noticed, i took a look at the thread not too long ago.

ME TOO! ;~;

BobbyW said:
Yeah i noticed, i took a look at the thread not too long ago.
ME TOO! ;~
Lol. And now that school is starting back, everyone's gotta cut back on their RPing xD

NickOnTheReg said:
I must have been the problem
Lol nah xD it's because I had made another RP then everyone joined. Wait O.o that means it's my fault! =_= oh well.

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Lol. And now that school is starting back, everyone's gotta cut back on their RPing xD
Lol nah xD it's because I had made another RP then everyone joined. Wait O.o that means it's my fault! =_= oh well.

[/QUOTE]
Nooo not yours. I was fine with the multiple ones. Both were good. ^^

NickOnTheReg said:
I miss it! Even though I just joined and then boom it ended. I must have been the problem
Oh right, you basically joined like a week before it died out. xD BUT! you at least made some friends in the little time. ^_^

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Lol. And now that school is starting back, everyone's gotta cut back on their RPing xD

[/QUOTE]
True, i hope no-ones going to quit or anything. xD

Suzumaki's , at that time newly created RP was much more extensive, and basically contained the Highschool ones setting, in its own. So it didn't really surprise me that everyone preferred that one over the other.

And it was better organized, in my opinion. ^_^

BobbyW said:
Oh right, you basically joined like a week before it died out. xD BUT! you at least made some friends in the little time. ^_^
True, i hope no-ones going to quit or anything. xD

Suzumaki's , at that time newly created RP was much more extensive, and basically contained the Highschool ones setting, in its own. So it didn't really surprise me that everyone preferred that one over the other.

And it was better organized, in my opinion. ^_^
Lol thanks c: I try I guess xD shishishi

Spotine said:
Hali looked at Makoto and Senna, trying to to judge them. "It was a dare..." She thought, having overheard the conversation he was having with the girl in his arms. She cleared her throat. "Well, that's very cool." Hali said in response to Makoto saying Tokyo was their first stop on a large trip as well. Hali then listened to Makoto talk about the Hop Around the World. "Yes! That's what I'm here for!" She said excitedly, happy to know she wasn't the only one who knew about it. "I was just talking to Ellie about it...." Hali trailed off when Ellie asked what it was about. She smiled at everyone.
@Hobbesisalive @NickOnTheReg @BobbyW @Alice Ventura
How does she know Ellie's name? She never told her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back