• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hop around the world

I"m alive.. well sort of. Slept as long as my body would let me.

Update on the status of Nick: I am alive. Functioning somewhat. Mental status is deteriorating Appearance: looks like death

10787754_739358846148418_1372855960_a.jpg

Totally looks like Makoto and Satsuki... kind of... Alright alright, maybe not, but they do look similar! xD

@Hobbesisalive

Last edited by a moderator:
BobbyW said:
10787754_739358846148418_1372855960_a.jpg

Totally looks like Makoto and Satsuki... kind of... Alright alright, maybe not, but they do look similar! xD

@Hobbesisalive
A little yes xD but Satsuki actually looks older...I wanna find some pics too! *goes in search mode*

Oh and guys don't worry about me replying slow, it's cause my parents are going to divorce so I am handling that shizzle cx anyway, I am not going to let this RP die! :D Proooomiise! Ofc I need your help too c:

@BobbyW @NickOnTheReg @Alice Ventura

Yeah, and Makoto's face is generally more... Uhh, soft? xD

Anyway! You know, those two are actually Sakutaro Morishige and Satoshi Mochida, from corpse party. xD

Oh i'm Sorry to hear that, anyway RL problems always go first, so don't feel pressured or anything. ^-^

Also known as: *clears throat*" The guy with that really, really, REALLY annoying sister who's also the typical cliché protagonist."

And, "The guy who took the time inside Heavenly host to go around, shooting pics of every brutally murdered corpse he could find, calling himself sane everytime he went through them"

BobbyW said:
Yeah, and Makoto's face is generally more... Uhh, soft? xD
Anyway! You know, those two are actually Sakutaro Morishige and Satoshi Mochida, from corpse party. xD

Oh i'm Sorry to hear that, anyway RL problems always go first, so don't feel pressured or anything. ^-^

Also known as: *clears throat*" The guy with that really, really, REALLY annoying sister who's also the typical cliché protagonist."

And, "The guy who took the time inside Heavenly host to go around, shooting pics of every brutally murdered corpse he could find, calling himself sane everytime he went through them"
I KNEW I RECOGNIZED THEM! :)

Hobbesisalive said:
A little yes xD but Satsuki actually looks older...I wanna find some pics too! *goes in search mode*
Oh and guys don't worry about me replying slow, it's cause my parents are going to divorce so I am handling that shizzle cx anyway, I am not going to let this RP die! :D Proooomiise! Ofc I need your help too c:

No problem. I'm here if you want to talk or vent. My parents got divorced a long long time ago so I know what you're going through. I'm very sorry. I am here for you ^^

@Hobbesisalive

Hobbesisalive said:

Woahh, geez. Good luck ;3; Mine divorced at a real young age. I'll have Ellie pop in or something a bit later.

Best wishes ;3;

I hope you don't mind, but I was checkin' up on y'all to make sure everything was okay, and bOY HAVE I MISSED A LOT JUST FROM READING THIS PAGE

@NickOnTheReg Dude. You poor baby :c *huggles tightly and clings to* I ain't letting go until my 'feel good' vibes rub off on you and you feel okay! I miss you by the way ;^;

@BobbyW FUCK YEAH CORPSE PARTY AND FUCK YUKA! I miss you too ;~; *pulls into the huggle as well*

@Hobbesisalive YOU POOR POOR POOR HUN BUN YOU *pulls over as well and cuddles tightly* I personally haven't experienced my parents going through a divorce, but I know that life can suck, so if you want some friendly advice, I'm always here for you <3 I miss you a lot as well ;-;

@Alice Ventura ... You don't know me and are probably really confused xD I was in a RP with these three dorks before, and they're my friends, so I just wanted to offer some comfort ^^;; Look after them for me, okay? They're too precious to be hurt

I'll leave you all until you call upon me once more *bows below vanishing into thin air*

@NickOnTheReg[/URL] Dude. You poor baby :c *huggles tightly and clings to* I ain't letting go until my 'feel good' vibes rub off on you and you feel okay! I miss you by the way ;^;

@BobbyW FUCK YEAH CORPSE PARTY AND FUCK YUKA! I miss you too ;~; *pulls into the huggle as well*

@Hobbesisalive YOU POOR POOR POOR HUN BUN YOU *pulls over as well and cuddles tightly* I personally haven't experienced my parents going through a divorce, but I know that life can suck, so if you want some friendly advice, I'm always here for you <3 I miss you a lot as well ;-;

@Alice Ventura ... You don't know me and are probably really confused xD I was in a RP with these three dorks before, and they're my friends, so I just wanted to offer some comfort ^^;; Look after them for me, okay? They're too precious to be hurt

I'll leave you all until you call upon me once more *bows below vanishing into thin air*
LEEEAAAAF!!!! *Squeezes, burrying his face into her shoulder* AND YEAH, SERIOUSLY If I WAS SATOSHI, I WOULD'VE JUST KICKED HER IN THE GROIN THE SAME WAY KIZAMI DID.

seriously, That was one hell of a kick.

i really miss you too! ^^;;

AND, really, really belated happy birthday. xD

BobbyW said:
LEEEAAAAF!!!! *Squeezes, burrying his face into her shoulder* AND YEAH, SERIOUSLY If I WAS SATOSHI, I WOULD'VE JUST KICKED HER IN THE GROIN THE SAME WAY KIZAMI DID.
seriously, That was one hell of a kick.

i really miss you too! ^^;;

AND, really, really belated happy birthday. xD
Bobby! *squeals happily and giggles, squeezing back*

Damn right it was! It made her finally pee, after all o-o

I'd love to join this so we can chat more, but I'm in far too many RPs ;^; But if one dies, I'll definitely pop back in! ^w^

AAAAAAA! Thank yooooooou! :'D I did nothing for it though xD Just went to a con a few days after ^-^

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]Bobby! *squeals happily and giggles, squeezing back*
Damn right it was! It made her finally pee, after all o-o

I'd love to join this so we can chat more, but I'm in far too many RPs ;^; But if one dies, I'll definitely pop back in! ^w^

AAAAAAA! Thank yooooooou! :'D I did nothing for it though xD Just went to a con a few days after ^-^

[/QUOTE]
It would be awesome if you'd join!. ;-; but i completely understand!

I would've peed my pants after a kick like that, even if i didn't hold it in for 5 fucking hours. xD

Did you ever watch the anime? The scene in which Kizami kills Morishige was so awesome... uh, spoiler alert.

Eh, most of the time, i don't plan anything special for my birthdays either, but a con sounds fun! Did you cosplay again? ^-^

BobbyW said:
It would be awesome if you'd join!. ;-; but i completely understand!
I would've peed my pants after a kick like that, even if i didn't hold it in for 5 fucking hours. xD

Did you ever watch the anime? The scene in which Kizami kills Morishige was so awesome... uh, spoiler alert.

Eh, most of the time, i don't plan anything special for my birthdays either, but a con sounds fun! Did you cosplay this time? ^-^
Don't worry! I'll do my little pop ups every so often, if you wish ^-^

THAT WAS AWESOME BUT REALLY SAD! Of course I watched the anime xD I'm too big a fan not too! Yoshiki's death though... I legit screamed... It wasn't fun ;^;

Yup, yup! There was a con before that too where I cosplayed as Namine from Kingdom Hearts, so I went as Krista from SnK this time ^w^ It was a ton of fun! And I made a ton of new friends, and got hugs and was called pretty and cute >//w//<

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]Don't worry! I'll do my little pop ups every so often, if you wish ^-^
THAT WAS AWESOME BUT REALLY SAD! Of course I watched the anime xD I'm too big a fan not too! Yoshiki's death though... I legit screamed... It wasn't fun ;^;

Yup, yup! There was a con before that too where I cosplayed as Namine from Kingdom Hearts, so I went as Krista from SnK this time ^w^ It was a ton of fun! And I made a ton of new friends, and got hugs and was called pretty and cute >//w//<

[/QUOTE]
Yes pleeaaaseee!! ^-^

tumblr_mrq80h9Ctn1qcl077o3_500.gif

Enough said. ....His expression... jeez.... and i don't know why, but i was sad too, i kind of liked Morishige. xD

And yup, still remember that. ^-^ you were were having trouble to decide wethr to cosplay as Namine or... was it Kairi?

@NickOnTheReg[/URL] Dude. You poor baby :c *huggles tightly and clings to* I ain't letting go until my 'feel good' vibes rub off on you and you feel okay! I miss you by the way ;^;

*squeezes* I miss you too!!! Very much!! You better be good too my dear

BobbyW said:
Yes pleeaaaseee!! ^-^
tumblr_mrq80h9Ctn1qcl077o3_500.gif

Enough said. ....His expression... jeez.... and i don't know why, but i was sad too, i kind of liked Morishige. xD

And yup, still remember that. ^-^ you were were having trouble to decide wethr to cosplay as Namine or... was it Kairi?
Okie! :D Will do!

*glances at your profile picture* ... I wouldn't have guessed you liked him. *giggles softly*

Yeah! I'm surprised you remembered! :o It was Namine! I just really like that blonde wig xD Aaa, how I wish I was blonde again~

NickOnTheReg said:
*squeezes* I miss you too!!! Very much!! You better be good too my dear
*squeals happily* I'm absolutely fantastic! You've got no reason to worry about me at all!! *squeezes back and laughs* Aaa, I can't wait until we all RP together again! It'll be brilliant!

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]Okie! :D Will do!
*glances at your profile picture* ... I wouldn't have guessed you liked him. *giggles softly*

Yeah! I'm surprised you remembered! :o It was Namine! I just really like that blonde wig xD Aaa, how I wish I was blonde again~

*squeals happily* I'm absolutely fantastic! You've got no reason to worry about me at all!! *squeezes back and laughs* Aaa, I can't wait until we all RP together again! It'll be brilliant!

[/QUOTE]
Yes it will!! I hope we all can soon ^^

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]Okie! :D Will do!

[/QUOTE]
Almost forgot about that. :D But i think we all have that one psychopath we adore... in Nick's case it's Yuno. xD

Oh right! and your friends were Decim and Nona! correct? ^-^

BobbyW said:
Almost forgot about that. :D But i think we all have that one psychopath we adore... in Nick's case it's Yuno. xD
Oh right! and your friends were Decim and Nona! correct? ^-^
Wouldn't blame ya Nick , she's adorable xD

tumblr_mb4t91994k1qbvovho1_500.gif

If asked, I'd totally kiss her xD Not ashamed at all. I wonder who the psychopath I like is... Hmmm...

Yeah! You remembered that too! :D We met the Nona again! She's hella awesome ^-^

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]Wouldn't blame ya Nick , she's adorable xD
tumblr_mb4t91994k1qbvovho1_500.gif

If asked, I'd totally kiss her xD Not ashamed at all. I wonder who the psychopath I like is... Hmmm...

Yeah! You remembered that too! :D We met the Nona again! She's hella awesome ^-^

[/QUOTE]
Alright.. she is indeed adorable... BUT! i'm still on team Akise Aru, regarding Mirai Nikki.

Well they looked hella awesome. ^-^

BobbyW said:
Alright.. she is indeed adorable... BUT! i'm still on team Akise Aru, regarding Yumi Nikki.
Well they looked hella awesome. ^-^
At least you admitted she was adorable~ ^-^ I'm on any team as long as it isn't Yukki >~> I usually cut a lot of slack for protagonists because, in the situation they're thrown into, you'd probably react in the same manner that they do, but daaaaamn was it hard to be nice with him until the end...

We're actually thinking of meeting up again sometime! :D I can't wait~ I also did my first 'illegal' thing at the con and I feel super sneaky, heheh! >w> It isn't bad though! I swear!

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]At least you admitted she was adorable~ ^-^ I'm on any team as long as it isn't Yukki >~> I usually cut a lot of slack for protagonists because, in the situation they're thrown into, you'd probably react in the same manner that they do, but daaaaamn was it hard to be nice with him until the end...
We're actually thinking of meeting up again sometime! :D I can't wait~ I also did my first 'illegal' thing at the con and I feel super sneaky, heheh! >w> It isn't bad though! I swear!

[/QUOTE]
So, from what i've witnessed, there are exactly three types of anime protagonists that exist. 1. The complete crybaby, that isn't capable of doing anything on his own(Yukiteru until the end basically) 2. Then there are those 'bullshit' protagonists, which basically pull knowledge/new strength/a completely new technique of some sorts out of no-where, when in a fight and manage to win it due to that.(Basically every protagonists in a combat based anime) 3. Those neutral guys, that aren't special in any way at all. (Satoshi from Corpse Party, and Makoto from Danganronpa)

Leafy, you baddie! >:3

BobbyW said:
So, from what i've witnessed, there are exactly three types of anime protagonists that exist. 1. The complete crybaby, that isn't capable of doing anything on his own(Yukiteru until the end basically) 2. Then there are those 'bullshit' protagonists, which basically pull knowledge/new strength/a completely new technique of some sorts out of no-where, when in a fight and manage to win it due to that.(Basically every protagonists in a combat based anime) 3. Those neutral guys, that aren't special in any way at all. (Satoshi from Corpse Party, and Makoto from Danganronpa)
Leafy, you baddie! >:3
Mmmm! You've pretty much nailed the types of protagonists there ^^

It wasn't anything bad! I swear! I just turned 17, and there was an 18+ rave on after the ball that I wanted to stay for! ... So my friends sneaked me in xD Sadly, it wasn't that good, but hey! I joked around with a Kirito cosplayer and had a good time! ^-^ I didn't drink any alcohol either, so I was a very good girl! *is very proud of myself seeing everyone else in my year has all gotten drunk one and l haven't*

Will do Leaf. I might be away for a while, starting work and school again soon. Got some big adjustments to do ;3;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back