• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hop around the world

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]HEY!!! I'M GOING TO TAKE MY LEARNERS TODAY. I won't be too long though lol!!

[/QUOTE]
OKAYDOKAY :D

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]HEY!!! I'M GOING TO TAKE MY LEARNERS TODAY. I won't be too long though lol!!

[/QUOTE]
Alright! ^_^

Hobbesisalive said:
I smell love triangles guys
*Sniffs around* I smell cookies.

But seriously, i'm looking forward to it. xD

On another note, i feel like there's always at least one of your characters around to catch Makoto in an embarassing situation. xD

BobbyW said:
*Sniffs around* I smell cookies.
But seriously, i'm looking forward to it. xD

On another note, i feel like there's always at least one of your characters around to catch Makoto in an embarassing situation. xD
Hahahaha yeah...well I'll make sure that keeps happening ;) brigs back the Riika memories xDD

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Lol, sorry for taking so long to reply xD I had to go clean up some land.

[/QUOTE]
That's fine, i took some time to reply too, after all. xD

Sorry if my responses are short and few and far between. Grandpa is in the hospital. =\ I'll try to get on when I can.

NickOnTheReg said:
Sorry if my responses are short and few and far between. Grandpa is in the hospital. =\ I'll try to get on when I can.
Aw I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.

NickOnTheReg said:
Don't worry about it, hope your Grandpa's going to get well soon. ^_^

Spotine said:
Aw I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.
BobbyW said:
Don't worry about it, hope your Grandpa's going to get well soon. ^_^
Thank you ^^. He's stubborn and that's why he's in there. I lectured him and my grandma. Trying to get them to move closer to us and to a one floor home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back