• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hop around the world

BobbyW said:
Well, you always got to look at it from the bright side!... i mean, she has a natural talent for... uhh.. poisoning people!
That... COULD turn out handy!
Sure, I suppose. Need anyone murdered?

BobbyW said:
Well.. i guess that would be a quick and easy way to solve one particular dispute between two members of our little group... huehuehue.
@Hobbesisalive
Yeah, I guess, but then this would go from friendly group adventure to Agatha Christie's Murder On The Orient Express.

Alright, i'll be going to sleep in a few minutes guys, so if i stop responding to any posts... that's why. ^-^

[QUOTE="Alice Ventura]Yeah, I guess, but then this would go from friendly group adventure to Agatha Christie's Murder On The Orient Express.

[/QUOTE]
hmm... well, then we'd be needing that one, random detective guy, that just happens to be part of group.

BobbyW said:
Alright, i'll be going to sleep in a few minutes guys, so if i stop responding to any posts... that's why. ^-^
hmm... well, then we'd be needing that one, random detective guy, that just happens to be part of group.
Hehe. Anyone up for the role of Piorot?

NickOnTheReg said:
Nooo never heard of it. I just finished Yuyushiki which was an adorable 12 episode anime haha
Well you should watch it...the humor is soo weird but it really got to me xD

nchij_e22_p5.gif

Like...<3 xD

Hobbesisalive said:
Eeehh..who said tha- yes.
Haha

And of course I am counting on Yoshi too, I am sure he can conquer Ioko eventually xD
..I think i already said that in one of my posts a while ago, but Ioko is basically a love-potato, from what i know. xD

But, i'm a fan of that one too. ^-^

BobbyW said:
..I think i already said that in one of my posts a while ago, but Ioko is basically a love-potato, from what i know. xD
But, i'm a fan of that one too. ^-^
Ioko is going to be aloooot pf effort, she really is like a potato.

And so..this whole ship thing xD maybe I can get another male from somewhere to pique Satsuki's interest, I mean he is cleaarly gay just doesn't know it himself. xD it would be so cute, Satsuki secretly cheering on Ellie to snatch Senna away from Makoto.... Huehuehue. @Alice Ventura @NickOnTheReg

Senna is straight and wouldn't know when someone is hitting on her to save her life. She basically is a shut in during life only on school and home. All this people interaction will mess with her haha xD

Oh I'll keep watching it. hahaha

Hobbesisalive said:
Ioko is going to be aloooot pf effort, she really is like a potato.
And so..this whole ship thing xD maybe I can get another male from somewhere to pique Satsuki's interest, I mean he is cleaarly gay just doesn't know it himself. xD it would be so cute, Satsuki secretly cheering on Ellie to snatch Senna away from Makoto.... Huehuehue. @Alice Ventura @NickOnTheReg
..I want this to happen now, i really do. xD

@Alice Ventura @NickOnTheReg

Last edited by a moderator:
NickOnTheReg said:
Senna is straight and wouldn't know when someone is hitting on her to save her life. She basically is a shut in during life only on school and home. All this people interaction will mess with her haha xD
Oh I'll keep watching it. hahaha
BobbyW said:
..I want this to happen now, i really do. xD
@Alice Ventura @NickOnTheReg
Or or or what could happen is...Senna and Makoto get together at some point and Satsuki is like. nu Nu NUU, then he and Ellie start brooding on how to snatch them away..so basically Satsuki would have to realize he is in love..then he would have to accept it..and then he IS going to snatch Makoto away....

Huehuehuehue okay I am llokig forward to this RP

Hobbesisalive said:
Or or or what could happen is...Senna and Makoto get together at some point and Satsuki is like. nu Nu NUU, then he and Ellie start brooding on how to snatch them away..so basically Satsuki would have to realize he is in love..then he would have to accept it..and then he IS going to snatch Makoto away....
Huehuehuehue okay I am llokig forward to this RP
All we need is drunk night...(^_−)☆

Users who are viewing this thread

Back