• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hop around the world

Hobbesisalive said:
Sure sure, you can read in the overview where everyone is, but I'll give you a quick recap.
Satsuki and Makoto got in a huge fight and are currently seperated, you can find Satsuki just around Tokyo and Senna and Makoto went together to a shrine. Yoshi and Ioko are sneaking into a building because Ioko wants to sit on a roof. Well that is probably- wait our camp is outside Tokyo in the fields, it was pouring outside but the sky is clearing up bit by bit now. Anything else you want to know? :)
Yeah, I was wondering if Ellie could bump into Satsuki right outside the shop he was just in? It seems like the kind of shop she'd visit.

[QUOTE="Alice Ventura]Yeah, I was wondering if Ellie could bump into Satsuki right outside the shop he was just in? It seems like the kind of shop she'd visit.

[/QUOTE]
Sure no need to ask ^^ Sorry fell asleep, haha

[QUOTE="Alice Ventura]Hehe. Have a nice nap? Welcome back.

[/QUOTE]
Well I think our time zones are quite different c: but don't worry we will manage to RP somehow. But I will probs go back to sleep now :P

Thanks though :D

Sweet dreams! You're probably a few hours ahead of me, (I think my profile says Providence, Rhode Island is where I'm at but that's because I'm mimicking Lovecraft like a little nerd)

NickOnTheReg said:
Yay people!!! @BobbyW @Hobbesisalive
Also @Alice Ventura calvin and Hobbes was my childhood as well. Own the collection
OMG people who know them??! I thought I was the only one! I own the collection as well <3

But actual my name refers to my cat called Hobbes...He is red and looks like a tiger so xD I think you can guess why

@Saurex

No one is going to walk into your house, you are supposed to be on a world trip so get out there ^^ We are in Tokyo, so you could bump into one of use there ;)

Hobbesisalive said:
OMG people who know them??! I thought I was the only one! I own the collection as well <3
But actual my name refers to my cat called Hobbes...He is red and looks like a tiger so xD I think you can guess why

@Saurex

No one is going to walk into your house, you are supposed to be on a world trip so get out there ^^ We are in Tokyo, so you could bump into one of use there ;)
You forget I'm old haha. My favorite Comic of all time :3 my best friend and I quote them all the time

@BobbyW

Nooo you ruined my perfect plan for Satsuki...they would only have to share a tent ...wait...maybe not..huehuehuehue.

Oh yeah guys, I wanted to let you know you two are totally awesome! Without you this RP wouldn't have started from the beginning. I am glad I met you ^-^ #waveOfGratitude :P

@NickOnTheReg @BobbyW

Hobbesisalive said:
@BobbyW
Nooo you ruined my perfect plan for Satsuki...they would only have to share a tent ...wait...maybe not..huehuehuehue.

Oh yeah guys, I wanted to let you know you two are totally awesome! Without you this RP wouldn't have started from the beginning. I am glad I met you ^-^ #waveOfGratitude :P

@NickOnTheReg @BobbyW
*blush* aww youuuu. It's a fun RP and I'm enjoying playing two people, considering I've never done a female before it's fun ^^

NickOnTheReg said:
*blush* aww youuuu. It's a fun RP and I'm enjoying playing two people, considering I've never done a female before it's fun ^^
Huehue just wait till all the things I planned happen. I mean this is only the second day...I kind of want to time skio though, except for Ioko and Yoshi and their roof mission

Hobbesisalive said:
Huehue just wait till all the things I planned happen. I mean this is only the second day...I kind of want to time skio though, except for Ioko and Yoshi and their roof mission
muwahhaa. After that I'm okay with a time skip if others are. I have some plans as well I want to see if I can make happen, if it flows with the story

NickOnTheReg said:
I'm always thinking. If I get really into an RP and enjoy it, I try to think of scenarios all the time
Exactly! Me too, sometimes spending whole nights just staring at the ceiling thinming about it. I love that. And I think I love my characyers even more because of that.

Btw dont mind the crappy spelling mistakes, I am on mobile and well...ugh

Hobbesisalive said:
Exactly! Me too, sometimes spending whole nights just staring at the ceiling thinming about it. I love that. And I think I love my characyers even more because of that.
Btw dont mind the crappy spelling mistakes, I am on mobile and well...ugh
YEssss it makes me want to use them all the time haha xD

and no worries I can't spell to save my life haha

NickOnTheReg said:
You forget I'm old haha. My favorite Comic of all time :3 my best friend and I quote them all the time
I'm pretty sure that my birthday is set to Lovecraft's Deathdate (making me 78) but that's because I may or may not be obsessed with him.. (My profile specifics are set to what his would be, minus gender. Queer noises

[QUOTE="Alice Ventura]I'm pretty sure that my birthday is set to Lovecraft's Deathdate (making me 78) but that's because I may or may not be obsessed with him.. (My profile specifics are set to what his would be, minus gender. Queer noises

[/QUOTE]
Honestly that is pretty cool, I mean I don't meet a lady of 78 every dat that RP's. Anyway Lovecraft! I recognized the name it is that writer now I know. My dad loves him ^^ we have a lot of books..maybe I should read them too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back