• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hop around the world

Hobbesisalive said:
xD Ioko is going to be like...eh their problem?
Satsuki is going to act so weird around Makoto hahah xD I am looking forward to it.

AND I JUST want them to be...realistic? ╮(─▽─)╭

Heey you two meeps (^ω^)

I am going to sleep, because I don't feel really well, so sleep well! :)

I won't reply much tomorrow as well as I am going to spend my whole day to art, being an art student and such. Still I can manage to get a couple of posts done. Just not one after another :D @BobbyW @NickOnTheReg
Aaaalright! ^-^ Hope you'll get better soon, and good night!

AND! have fun.. uhh.. doing.. art! :3

I like the whole the whole parallel thing that just happened, with both Makoto and Satsuki sitting in two different cafes basically having the same thoughts. ^-^

@Hobbesisalive

BobbyW said:
Aaaalright! ^-^ Hope you'll get better soon, and good night!
AND! have fun.. uhh.. doing.. art! :3

I like the whole the whole parallel thing that just happened, with both Makoto and Satsuki sitting in two different cafes basically having the same thoughts. ^-^

@Hobbesisalive
Yeah me too, still I want them to make up REAAALLY BAD xD my heart can't stand such a situation c'x

Hobbesisalive said:
Yeah me too, still I want them to make up REAAALLY BAD xD my heart can't stand such a situation c'x
Oh i'm going to be dragging that moment out, especially once they meet up. xD

BobbyW said:
Oh i'm going to be dragging that moment out, especially once they meet up. xD
Bwhahaha luckily Satsuki is a straight forward guy so he will do everything to speak with Makoto. xD nice this

Hobbesisalive said:
Bwhahaha luckily Satsuki is a straight forward guy so he will do everything to speak with Makoto. xD nice this
This is going to be amusing, i can already tell. xD

I do feel bad for her. xD

Hobbesisalive said:
Satsuki is going to buy flowers or something for her. --> overflowing with guilt xD
Oh man.. i already see another opportunity for a conflict/character development rising up for Makoto. ^-^

Hobbesisalive said:
Don't you dare blame Satsuki for that xD
...Huehuehue...

Me: Well TECHNICALLY, i'm not blaming anyone for anything! Makoto's doing all of that!.. or.. going to be doing.. huehue.

Makoto: Exactly, and that's the problem.

By the way if you guys want we can time skip. Like then we don't have to RP the walking towards destenations, but I can imaging a time skip when Senna and Makoto been to the shrine or something, just give a shout and peep we will time skip :)

BobbyW said:
...Huehuehue...

Me: Well TECHNICALLY, i'm not blaming anyone for anything! Makoto's doing all of that!.. or.. going to be doing.. huehue.

Makoto: Exactly, and that's the problem.
I just want to hold Satsuki really badly now xD protect him from the evil... xD no jk..maybe huehuehue

You know... I really feel a love triangle coming up.

So thats said

Hobbesisalive said:
By the way if you guys want we can time skip. Like then we don't have to RP the walking towards destenations, but I can imaging a time skip when Senna and Makoto been to the shrine or something, just give a shout and peep we will time skip :)

I just want to hold Satsuki really badly now xD protect him from the evil... xD no jk..maybe huehuehue

So thats said
...But instead of Senna being the center of the triangle, it's Makoto! *Gasp!'

No but yeah, i think we all saw that coming. xD

Hobbesisalive said:

So thats said
haha I feel it too. xD I'm for it. Should be interesting haha. then there is Yoshi trying soooo hard which I love the fight hahaha.

NickOnTheReg said:
haha I feel it too. xD I'm for it. Should be interesting haha. then there is Yoshi trying soooo hard which I love the fight hahaha.
Yeah, to get Ioko notice it is goig to take a looooong time xD fun ahead guys!

[QUOTE="Alice Ventura]It's probably too late for me to join, right? If not, I can make a quick CS and send it over

[/QUOTE]
No you can always hop in! :) just rp that your character meets the group along the way and well that's it ^^

Whew... I'll be going to sleep soon guys, so don't be surprised if i suddenly stop replying. ^-^

Woah!! @BobbyW thanks for the welcome!

I just posted the character sheet--do you think I could ask for a bit of context as to where everyone is? I'll read some recent replies as well.

Alice Ventura]Woah!! [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16999-bobbyw/ said:
@BobbyW[/URL] thanks for the welcome!
I just posted the character sheet--do you think I could ask for a bit of context as to where everyone is? I'll read some recent replies as well.
Sure sure, you can read in the overview where everyone is, but I'll give you a quick recap.

Satsuki and Makoto got in a huge fight and are currently seperated, you can find Satsuki just around Tokyo and Senna and Makoto went together to a shrine. Yoshi and Ioko are sneaking into a building because Ioko wants to sit on a roof. Well that is probably- wait our camp is outside Tokyo in the fields, it was pouring outside but the sky is clearing up bit by bit now. Anything else you want to know? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back