• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hop around the world

Hobbesisalive said:
*crawles back into his arms again* I am freaaaked out.
@NickOnTheReg

Do you love her because she psycho like Yuno? Or is she like reaallly cool in the inside and not messed uo at all? :3
You know, i am going to quote this exact post, once you've watched through the anime and its second season

And then we'll see what you think about Rena. :3

Hobbesisalive said:
*crawles back into his arms again* I am freaaaked out.
@NickOnTheReg

Do you love her because she psycho like Yuno? Or is she like reaallly cool in the inside and not messed uo at all? :3
No it's because she's a yandere like Yuno haha.

Hobbesisalive said:
I hate yandere's xD
So Rena died Keichii too... I don't understand a single thing xD
Don't worry, that was the first arc. No one, and i mean NO ONE, understands anything after that. xD

BobbyW said:
Don't worry, that was the first arc. No one, and i mean NO ONE, understands anything after that. xD
Haha okay then ^^

Well I can'r choose, or watching episode five or I am going to watch Adventure time to get rid of those creep feelz xD

And i don't remember Rena being Yandere, hit me if i'm wrong. xD

I mean, it's hinted at that she does have a crush on Keiichi, but not to that extend. ^-^

AND! both sounds fun. xD but.. Eh, if you're planning on ACTUALLY going to sleep tonight, i think Adventure time's your way to go. XP

BobbyW said:
And i don't remember Rena being Yandere, hit me if i'm wrong. xD
I mean, it's hinted at that she does have a crush on Keiichi, but not to that extend. ^-^

AND! both sounds fun. xD but.. Eh, if you're planning on ACTUALLY going to sleep tonight, i think Adventure time's your way to go. XP
(╯︵╰,)(╯︵╰,) the show actually scares me ╥﹏╥
Well maybe I could post first and then Advetureee time :)

BobbyW said:
*gasp* HOOOW DAAAREEE YOUUU!
KEIICHI X MION 4 LIFE xD

Nah seriously, that's my favorite ship in the show. xD
I like her more then Rena but still... NOOOO xD are they being possesd or something

Hobbesisalive said:
I like her more then Rena but still... NOOOO xD are they being possesd or something
No, they aren't, you won't see the plot twist coming. xD

Hobbesisalive said:
....y-yeah....But he has a reason to kill the- ah...I see
Uhh... He bashed the two girl's brain out... With a baseball bat... Your word against mine. xD

Hobbesisalive said:
*sobs in corner* wh- whut..help?
H-Hey!... It's not that bad, you can still trust into Satoko-... No... But Rika is-... Eh... Well uhh... *awkwardly clears throat*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back