• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hop around the world

Hobbesisalive said:
This really reminds me of Makoto @BobbyW
original.jpg
*Saves pic*

Since i saw that just now. xD

Pssst @BobbyW, I once learned that you always write i in capital. Like I want I saw. Blablabla. Reaaally don't want to be rude ^^ just a tip from a friend :D thought you might wanted to know

Hobbesisalive said:
Pssst @BobbyW, I once learned that you always write i in capital. Like I want I saw. Blablabla. Reaaally don't want to be rude ^^ just a tip from a friend :D thought you might wanted to know
I'm not easily offended. ^-^

And yes, i actually know that, it's a.. weird habit of mine. for some weird reason, i find that a capitalized I, looks alot better than a uhh, non-capitalized one.

I know that that's grammatically completely wrong, but i've gotten used to it. xD

Sorry if it's annoying you or anything like that.

Hobbesisalive said:
Your RP post made me laugh x'DD Yoshi is fun ^-^
I'm trying to not make him as fit as my other characters which is hard for me to do. I'm actually enjoying playing Senna as well. It's my first time RPing a female xD haha

NickOnTheReg said:
I'm trying to not make him as fit as my other characters which is hard for me to do. I'm actually enjoying playing Senna as well. It's my first time RPing a female xD haha
Well she really represents an anime girl. Like realllly c: we got a lot of awesome charries here.

Hobbesisalive said:
Well she really represents an anime girl. Like realllly c: we got a lot of awesome charries here.
I'm trying to have her play that sort of role. The book smart girl that isn't used to the real world and watches too much anime

Hobbesisalive said:
@BobbyW, I aaaam scared because of that anime you recomended me. Uhm I forgot the name, but a person name Rena is very scary ;-;
*Cheerful squeek* YOU STARTED WATCHING HIGURASHI NO NAKU KORO NI?!

BobbyW said:
Aaawww... Ssshh... It's okay... Trust me, you're most likely going to like Rena, later on. *Rubs back comforting*
Mumumu ಥ_ಥ *hobbles over to Bobby to get a hug*

Waatching episode three hush! :D

Hobbesisalive said:
Mumumu ಥ_ಥ *hobbles over to Bobby to get a hug*
Waatching episode three hush! :D
*opens arms, ready to hug her*

It's eitjer THAT, or the next episode that' is going to uhh... involve a bit of brutality....And a baseball bat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back