• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hogwarts? [Interest Check/Plotting]

A Convenient Poll for Plot Deciding Purposes (You have 3 votes- vote once for each category please)

• We should just do a normal HP rp, thank you! (Plot)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "Darker" rp, please! (Plot)

• I'd join, but I don't want to do an intermediate-advanced rp. Something more casual, please! (Level)

• Intermediate to advanced, not casual, thank you! (Level)

• Let's all start out with first-years! (Characters)

• Let's all start out as not-first-years! (Characters)

• This should be a forum rp, and should combine ideas. (If picked, don't vote on anything else)

• The group should've been created before the rp starts

• The group should be created during the rp

• There should be a min villain

• There should not be a main villain

• NOTE: DO NOT VOTE FOR ANYTHING BUT THE LAST 4 CHOICES, EVERYTHING ELSE HAS ALREADY BEEN DECIDED

• Total voters
Also totes fix your post if you want to keep up appearances and who hasn't read or seen the movies except for people who dont read or dont like Harry Potter

And yeah tried that it goes to like the my tag and I am like wtf no I didn't say my tag

Irish Ice Queen

Done and done.

I had The Hunger Games spoiled for me a clean five times before I could finish reading in the ~three days it took me to cram those books, and I was seriously angry.

Did you also end it with [ /spoiler ]?

Yes I did I gave up

And yeah I don't care about hunger games totes had someone ruin it for me.

Irish Ice Queen

that's unfortunate because it works for me

but yeah idk what it is about people who have read the books that gives them an impulsive NEED to spoil things

jerkfaces

jerkfaces errywhere

Read and seen the movies totes cried in the last one. And wow why does that hate me

Irish Ice Queen

I think I was crying most of the way through reading the last book, but partly because it was past midnight and I was very tired. xD

I don't know what you could be doing wrong, so...

I'll take a screenshot of what exactly I'm doing, one sec. 
14cs1sn.jpg

And if you had been doing exactly this, then perhaps it was the content you were trying to have inside the spoiler?

I was doing that wtf and it was just images I don't think I put the slash maybe thats it

Irish Ice Queen

Pine said:
that's unfortunate because it works for me

but yeah idk what it is about people who have read the books that gives them an impulsive NEED to spoil things

jerkfaces

jerkfaces errywhere

The last book of Divergent was spoiled for me...

How many posts must a Flubs read before his eyes get sore? How many likes can a sore Flubs give before his fingers bleed? How many nice must a bleeding Flubs buy before the guilt of typing this attempt at a sad parody ware off?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back