• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hogwarts? [Interest Check/Plotting]

A Convenient Poll for Plot Deciding Purposes (You have 3 votes- vote once for each category please)

• We should just do a normal HP rp, thank you! (Plot)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "Darker" rp, please! (Plot)

• I'd join, but I don't want to do an intermediate-advanced rp. Something more casual, please! (Level)

• Intermediate to advanced, not casual, thank you! (Level)

• Let's all start out with first-years! (Characters)

• Let's all start out as not-first-years! (Characters)

• This should be a forum rp, and should combine ideas. (If picked, don't vote on anything else)

• The group should've been created before the rp starts

• The group should be created during the rp

• There should be a min villain

• There should not be a main villain

• NOTE: DO NOT VOTE FOR ANYTHING BUT THE LAST 4 CHOICES, EVERYTHING ELSE HAS ALREADY BEEN DECIDED

• Total voters
* o * ) wow. thats a lot!!! i havent actually seen the movies yet and i only got into the series at the beginning of this year, but I ended up reading all the books incredibly fast, considering the size and quantity of books. I think I had a lot of late homework, because i was too busy reading hp. LOL

My copy of Deathly Hallows, binding is so worn that when i read it i have to have it flat on a table :P

I started reading harry potter when they first came to the US in 1998, so I have been a fan for a long time! attend all of the midnight book releases and all of the midnight showings.

(I cannot wait for this rp! so excited!!)

Nice! I just turned 16 so Im still not allowed to attend midnight showings of ANYTHING :( But at least I still saw the last 2 in theaters!

the advantages of being 21! also of having parents who liked the books as well. My mom would let me skip school to got all of the midnight stuff....maybe that was why I did not do so well in school sometimes.......

I get styraight As... my parents are really hypochondriac about everything. They dont trust me at all! Is super annoying. Just today they saw a bill on the credit card they didnt remember and automatically thought it was me and limited my computer access to 1 hour a day :( ((((

Ghost said:
* o * ) wow. thats a lot!!! i havent actually seen the movies yet and i only got into the series at the beginning of this year, but I ended up reading all the books incredibly fast, considering the size and quantity of books. I think I had a lot of late homework, because i was too busy reading hp. LOL
Hi! I can never bring myself to get through Half-Blood Prince and that's the only reason I haven't finished the series

Really? I think that was one of my favorites. But I guess everyone has different likes.

If you want to join it's okay if you haven't read the entire series, I don't think @Pine got very far at all, but still might join

I hate that book the most out of the series since all of the pensive shit. I haven't fully read the book since i skip whole chapters 
Also, @Ghost I was wondering if the name was subject to change still

Ghost said:
Really? I think that was one of my favorites. But I guess everyone has different likes.
If you want to join it's okay if you haven't read the entire series, I don't think @Pine got very far at all, but still might join
It's just how Harry is treated in that book gets to me. For the first time he's right, but no one will believe him due to all the situations in the other books ugh. And then there's Dumbledore who acts like he's fine, but is obviously about to die.

But an interesting character I've always imagined for a villain is a rogue Muggleborn

When I first read half-blood I did not like it, then it grew on me as I got older (I was like 12 when it came out) when I was 17 it became one of my favorites so just give it 5 years...

But, but! GasPS!!! Character backgrounds and development! Tom is so interesting!!!!!!!!

(jk, i actually think I'm the only person I know who really liked the Half-Blood Prince)

Yeah, no one believing harry was annoying.

Well, I don't really have a good name for what the group will be doing. I just keep referring to it as some sort of not-Dark Magic used in Dark ways, and it's not like. An official name or anything. The name isn't too important, though.

Ghost said:
Well, I don't really have a good name for what the group will be doing. I just keep referring to it as some sort of not-Dark Magic used in Dark ways, and it's not like. An official name or anything. The name isn't too important, though.
Okay I was just asking since that was the way you phrased it. :)  
I have to go now. So I hope I'm not inconveniencing any of you by popping out.

Nah it's okay, everyone has lives. I might post the rp thread tonight, I might not. It depends on how long it takes and when my parents get home and ultimately force me to give up my computer for the night.

Okay. My stupid one hour limit is up- thanks to my mother who doesn't remember she ordered wings online and she blames the bill on me xD she cancelled her credit card an everything... agh shes so stupid!

Take as much time as needed! (can't really complain about the whole parents thing mine are totally boho artists who want their children to spread their wings and be creative) also I live in an apartment near my college so I only get to complain when they just show up to check one me....and bring brownies.... ohhhh I want brownies now........

hmmm maybe Grey Magic would be a good name? Because it's not Dark magic, but it's being used in a dark way, so it's something in the middle. also the term 'morally grey'. Yes, I've decided, that's what my OC is going to refer to it as.

Now, I just need to think up a title for the rp 
i cant think of a good name, so fair warning its probably going to be lame.

but i dont feel like thinking about this any more

Spoilers now invisible

Irish Ice Queen

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, someone is going to stumble across this thread who doesn't know that, and having something spoiled for you is one of the worst things ever.

You should really use a spoiler tag for that.

I'm 99% sure that's in RpN's rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
See and that is where I am confused that stupid spoiler thing doesn't work for me

Irish Ice Queen

[ spoiler ]

Remove the spaces and you have a spoiler tag.

If you want to give it a name, just have spoiler=blah inside of the brackets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back