Highschool Romance (NOT ACCEPTING ANYMORE~)[sorry]

Kael went over to Angel and held out his hand. "come on Angel, lets go dance." he suggested, really wanting to spend time with her.

Esther looked surprised, "no one usually notices, but yeah...its no big deal. my brother has always had a lot of friends, even back at the orphanage. when he isnt around i usually find something else t do since making friends isnt my strong point." she answered.

Thane smiled, and gave her a twirl. "do you know how to waltz?" he asked, switching his hand positions. "i may not seem like it, but im a son of wealthy parents, formal dancing was required learning. not that it was bad, dancing can be a lot of fun." his smile brightened, "if you cant find the fun in everything, then life gets too boring."

Sokoku yawned,"well you should make it your strong point and get stronger it takes a good mind to break away from something I'm sure if you start by making friends with Angel the rest will be easy"he explained. Sokoku was actually a good person but he was brought up with a mindset of always thinking about how things benifit himself.

Angel smiled,"okay!"she said cheerfully and stood up grabbing his hand,"you told me you where a good dancer you better have told the truth!"she said smirking.

"Got that right," Klaine agreed, grumbling slightly. "Hm, waltzing is fine~" he smiled and started to dance along to melodic stepping.

"Jack? Jack?" Sigfried ran toward where he thought she had run off, into a giant maze of plants. "Oh dear.." He breathed and saw Jack, sitting on a bench. "Hey... Everything alright...?" He asked, worried.

Esther raised an eyebrow at Sokoku, "i dont intend to make it my strong point. ive got Angel, and ive got Kael. i would rather have only a few close friends then a lot of distant ones." she took a sip of her lemonade. "and what about you, you seem nice enough, but you act like you dont care about anyone, of any thing for that matter." she asked curiously.

Kael chuckled, "of course!" he gave her a twirl, then leaned down, his lips brushing her cheek. "i would hate to dissapoint the most important person in this room right now..." his words were gentle, he was beyond happy right now, over the moon so to speak. it was the first time he liked anyone so much, and all he could think about where her tiny hands in his, and he didnt want to let go.

Thane noticed that Klaine seemed to grumble a bit. "something the matter? stress is bad for your spleen." he said, his amber eyes curious. he led her as they danced, her footsteps matching with his. he hoped that his small joke had an affect on her.

((ahhhh the Kael fluff... i had to. had a kinda weird day so that totally cheered me up.))

Jack jolted an looked at Siggy sadly,"I-I'm sorry I just.... Don't you think that today was a big one?"she asked smiling weakly,"I didn't really expect you to like me back"she mumbled,"and now... Now my heart is beating so quickly.... It's been a long day and I just want to relax a bit"she sai nervously then looked at him and kissed his cheek,"but this is nice"she said softly.

Sokoku rolled his eyes,"if I'm being friendly leave it alone don't bother me about it that's annoying"he said looking away,"you don't need to get to my business like that okay"he said. It was obvious she had hit a nerve.

Angel blushed everything he did made her heart jump like it was leaping to him. Angel then looked down at there feet to make sure she wouldn't step on his toes because she was nervous."K-Kael...... Nevermind"she mumbled then smiled.

Sigfried sat on the bench alongside her," Yeah.. It's been crazy..." He agreed. He knew Jack was very unsure of her emotions, even probably unstable. He has been going through all that also, but was holding it inside. He was good at that. Siggy looked around at the flowers," Yeah. It's fine if you wanna rest a bit. Mind if I join...?" He looked at her with a naive smile.

Klaine giggled," Hah! Guess my spleen's in bad shape then!" She commented, not seriously," It's just the day's been so whirly-twirly, it's nice to let loose for a while, y'know?" She breathed, smiling at how they matched rhythmns so easily.

Jack smiled a bit and grabbed his hand pulling him next to her,"thank you...... For being so kind"she said softly then kissed his cheek. She did like him it was just all a little hard to take in. She just wanted to be herself right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back