Highschool of a Thousand Terrors - Actual RP

{I can tell you one thin for sure...it was NOT Coyoty and DEFIANTLY not Frau (Despite his gender confusing name) he does not swing that way. And yes, wait, wout no... I AM NO FRACKING WAY! ~Dances again~ OMG YUSSS!}

(....hopefully no one else, or Nessa will need to roast them.)

Nessa blushed at the odd boy's question, and then wondered how to reply to something like that, and if there was any way she could reply without embarrassing herself.

"I don't fly much anymore because we're not allowed to transform on school grounds except in the arena." Nessa said, still carefully debating on what to say next.

"It's called kissing." she finally told the strange boy, then, in an effort to get his attention focused on something else, she decided to introduce herself.

"Hello, I'm Nessa!" She said.

Nessa looked at the new strange person.

"You were looking for me?" She asked him, and then she noticed he wasn't in his human form. She wondered if it would be rude to bring this up, as maybe he was just new to the school or had a reason for it, and decided it would, so she just smiled at him instead.

"Wolfie!" Eli said, completely derailed off of his question at the sight of a wolf "Do you want a bunny? I want a bunny... Not to eat, but bunnies are cool" Eli kept blathering fine with being ignored

{~Sees Wolfie, automatically think it is directed at me.~ Uh... well that was interesting, get's harder when you know and Eli and he calls you Wolfie... xD }

"Yeah. Flynn wanted me to get you." He said shifting into his human form. "My name's Chiaki by the way. Nice to meet you." He talked in a very quick manner, full of energy and personality. "I'm one of Flynn's old friends."

(*Curled up in a corner watching youtube and not paying attention...*)

TheKaosophile said:
(The ringing is old and falling apart?)
{Sorry the phone is old and falling apart.. .this house is ancient... But the ringing no... I meant the decrepit phone.. .V.V My bad.}

"Nice to meet you, Chiaki, I'm Nessa.. but I'm assuming you know that since you're mentioning Flynn." Nessa said, smiling.

He nods, putting his arm around your shoulders. "So how's about we go back to Flynn huh? The guy's worried sick about you."

(Totally hearing Johnny Yong Bosch as Chiaki's voice.)

Nessa nods, "That sounds good, I haven't visited him in a while. Although, in my defense, he has been spending quite a bit of time in the infirmary, and I needed some good reading materials." Nessa said, motioning to the books she'd been walking out of the library with when she got interrupted by Chiaki, and then they both headed off in the direction of the infirmary.

"Poor guy's been worried sick. Wondering where his Wyrmie is...at least..that's what he kept calling you until he explained to me who you are." He laughed, his hand on your shoulder. He doesn't seem to know what personal space is.

Nessa smiled at the mention of the familiar nickname, she went to the infirmary, opening the door and searching around for a minute before she saw Flynn.

Leaving Chiaki behind, she ran over to him and smiled bigger.

"Hi Flynn!" She said, then noticed that she was still holding the books she'd gotten from the library and was glad she had only got 3, awkwardly she set them down on the table next to Flynn's bed.

"Hey! It's been awhile." Flynn said, smiling at Nessa happily. "He didn't try and flirt with you too much did he? Chiaki loves the ladies..."

"Guilty as charged, and proud of it."

(Still very far away from here)

Chrys stared, shocked at the blade in his gut

Am I going to die? was all he could think

He pulled the long, thin stiletto dagger out of his stomach, he didn't feel any pain

I must be going numb...

What happened in the next two seconds would be to complicated to understand at the moment, it happened so fast

Not without taking you with me! Chrys thought, blood pumping in his ears, vision going red

He flipped the dagger into a forehand position, aiming it at the consulate's jugular and drove the point home. Removing the blade from his victim's neck and turning to the gryphon thug behind him, bringing the dirk across the man's gut, leaving a large gash that began spewing blood. Completing his rotation without slowing, Chrys rounded to the walking slab of meat that was behind the dead but not yet fallen consulate, hopping over the body, Chrys leapt at the mercenary, plunging the dagger into his heart... and again, and again, a total of seven times. The three bodies collapsed almost simultaneously, and, panting, Chrys looked down at his wound

I'm not bleeding? I'M NOT BLEEDING!

Of course not, did you think I would let my plaything be killed so easily? The weapon missed everything important, including your arteries

You could have mentioned that BEFORE I murdered three people

MURDER IS JUST REVENGE BEFORE YOUR ENEMY HAS A CHANCE TO STRIKE. NOW, MY CHILD, LOOK UPON THE BLADE YOU NOW HOLD, THAT WHICH HAS CLAIMED THREE LIVES IN THE NAME OF REVENGE!

Chrys looked down at the dagger, which began to change, absorbing the blood spilled upon it, the blood and bodies in the room fading, and the dagger widened and flattened, dark metal face becoming more reflective...

Is this...?

KATHROPTIS, BLADE OF HELENE OF TROY, AND AS YOU HAVE GUESSED, I AM NEMESIS, SISTER TO TYCHE, ALREADY HERE IN YOUR LITTLE MORTAL MIND

Tyche? I thought... nevermind

"It has." Nessa said, still smiling at Flynn, she hadn't realized how much she'd missed him, even though it hadn't been very long since they'd last seen each other.

"No, he didn't flirt with me at all!" She quickly added, she got more than embarrassed over topics like this.

"So, he mentioned you two were old friends. How long have you known each other?" She asked Flynn, referring to him and Chiaki.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back