Highschool... Never ends

"I can't skip class, remember?" she said to Connor.

"Oh, so your trying to look good for me?" he said while playfully nudging her.

Dahlia smiled. She looked at the new person not knowing who it was, then looked back to Emma and Conner quietly.

Jake smiled and held out his hand to Conner. "Nice to meet you guys." he introduced himself to Dahlia and she did too, then looked back at Emma and Conner.

Conner noticed Dahlia seemed quiet and put and arm around her shoulders. "We boring you?" he laughed. To emma's comment, he responded "Sweetheart, you just did skip class" he reminded her

She rolled her eyes. "Oh, as if. Why would I do something like that? she asked with a grin

Dahlia looked over. "No, no, just zoned out I guess..." she seemed more mellow than this morning when they all met. "I should go..." she walked to class.

She rolled her eyes at Connor, "That's because it's your falu-" but before she could finish her phone started vibrating. "Shi*...." she said without even having to look at it. Emma pulled her phone out her back pocket and sighed "Excuse me." she said before taking the call.

"Then should I be looking good for you then?" he asked her while walking down the hallway.

Sierra laughed. "Hey, now that's a good idea!" she said. "I think you should try it"

Conner frowned. "hey, no, seriously. what's wrong, Doll?" he asked, pulling her back gently

He made a grunting noise, "Ughhh, you hurt meh man feelings, again." he joked, Justin looked back at her. "What's your next class?" he asked.

he nodded and gave her a quick one armed hug. "don't get all down on me like that, it makes me sad" he pretended to pout

She smiled. "I'm sorry. Sould I make it all better?" she laughed. "I've got drama next, you?"

Justin thought for a second, the sighed. "Awww I won't get to bother you in drama, I have English." He pouted for a second, then remembered Sierra was new, "Do you need help finding drama?" he offered.

Emma held the phone close to her ear as she back slightly away from the group, yelling was heard over the phone. "I know I know, I got lost." more yelling. "It's a big school, don't worry I won't miss another one." the yelling stoped. "Ok, thanks." then Emma hung up and sighed.

he laughed. "Well I would hope you wouldn't want to upset me"

Sierra smiled sheepishly. "Would you mind?" she asked. "I have no idea how to get there"

Dahlia smiled. "I have to go." she said. She waved good bye to the three of them and left.

Jake watched Dahlia leave. "What was that all about?"

Justin smiled at her, "Sure no problem, I don't mind showing a pretty girl to her class. Come on, it's over here." his voice wasn't sarcastic when he said "pretty".

Emma stared at the ground as she talked, "Ummm, I'm gonna go to my next class, bye." she said before leaving the two boys alone.

Conner nodded. "alright, see you later" he looked back to Jake. "Wht was what?" he asked. He heard Emma's conversation and frowned. "Everything okay?" he asked her

Emma looked up and tried to smile, but failed. She looked even more sad. "Umm nothing, just something about class, or something." she said nervously.

"I meant her conversation..." Jake said to Conner then looked at Emma. "I know we just met and all so sorry if it's personal but are you okay?"

Emma shook her hand "No, really I'm ok." she tried to smile. "Umm, I'm going to get to class before I'm late." Emma disappeared down the hallway before someone could object.

Jake shrugged. "I dunno.... I gotta go, maybe I'll run into you guys later or something. See you." he walked down the hall and into his class.

(Lol i just checked my classes, apparently I was supposed to go to English not History, oh well xD )

After a couple minutes of asking around she finally found the class two minutes before it stated, "Well that's a first." she mummbled to herself, as she went up to the teach. "Hi, I'm the new student. Emma Parker." she said to the teacher, 'Well here comes the introductions.' she thought.

Users who are viewing this thread