• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Highschool Life (Fandom for Kat Bjerke & goldcat)

(hahaha okay)

Harry: *cant resist and pulls out bag and secretly starts to look inside.* (whats in it xD )

Me: *smiles and thinks* Ohh! I'm going to say I'd probably be more comfortable in the third! *grins and picks it up* I'll wear this one, thanks Kat! Be right back! *starts to walk to bathroom to change*

(My outfit, make up, a box of condoms, lingerie, and 2 beers xD bahaha)

Me: Ok *smiles and waits for Tara to come back from the bathroom, in the meantime plays on phone*

(Omgggg wooow)

Harry: *raises eyebrows and quickly puts the bag back* Oh wow...

Me: *finishes changing and goes back to bedroom* Kat, would you be willing to help with my hair and make up?

Me: *thinks* Maybe we could do waves, or straightened. Either one. *smiles*

Harry: *thinks "I like kat. But how far do I want to go tonight?" Feels nervous, because he thought she was only joking around earlier*

Me: *smiles* Okay! *sits down and let's kat do her thing*

Harry: *decides he'll see where the night leads, and just is happy to get to hang out with kat*

Louis: *knocks on the front door ready for Tara*

Me: *smiles and opens the door and looks at louis* Wow you really got dressed up, but you should see your date she looks fabulous *smiles*

Louis: *enters and sees tara and mouth drops speechless*

Me: *smiles from kat and blushes from Louis and waves at him* Hi Louis... You look nice. *smiles excitedly.*

Harry: *Watches in bedroom doorway and smiles from Louis*

Louis: *smiles and takes Taras arm* Why thank you malady. Are we ready to go?

Me: *smiles and watches them*

Me: *Smiles and nods* Yes, but hold on! *quickly pulls away from Louis for a moment and hugs Kat* Thank you for helping!

Harry: *smiles more*

(Alright Kat, I got to go off now, so I will see ya tomorrow! -After I finish saying goodbye to everyone on here O.o )

Parents say no laptop again 
Ugh we didn't even get to the good part 
Night in going on quotev for my other roleplays

Niall: *nods slightly, nervous and quickly texts Kat back "I'm sorry Kat it was a joke... Zayn dared me to." looks at Zayn* I hope she believes me...

Harry: *smirks softly and kisses her* Love you Kitty Kat. *watches her then starts driving off to Niall's.*

Me: *quickly leaves room, and runs to door* Ello my friend! *gestures Kat inside*

Zayn: She probably will I mean why wouldn't she? She's one of your close friends. She can't just hate you Niall, now that would be so cold. *sighs and thinks "She better not ever hate Niall."*

Me: Hey! *smiles and enters house and then takes off shoes and sets stuff down* Tara I'm pretty sure he doesn't have one yet. He said to me that he doesn't but I guess we could look anyways *laughs and then looks at text and replies, "Ok, could you not send that stuff again? Pleasee. Texting is just hard because you don't know if it's a joke or not Niall. Harry and I got a little upset.. :/ but it's okayyy"*

Niall: *gets text and quickly reads it. Sighs softly relieved, but also still a little nervous. Shows Zayn the text then writes back, "Okay, I'm sorry :( I won't send anything like that again. I understand what you mean." Sighs again and leans head back thinking* I don't think Kat can look at me the same way anymore... If you had sent that, she would have known it was a joke. Or Liam too. But me, she thought I was serious.

Me: *laughs softly* Okay, we can look! But I better not find anything gross in my brother's room... There are some things, I just don't want to know! *laughs then heads to Harry's room and looks at Kat* But anyway, how was your date with him?

Zayn: Well that's probably because that you like her, a lot, Niall. She just needs some time to get use to the fact that you have a crush on her. She probably doesn't mean to be like rude to you but she doesn't really know what to do about the fact that you have a crush on her too. I mean you're going to have to explain to her that you're not going to try anything *chuckles softly*

Me: *laughs and goes into Harry's room with her* Well we had a really fun time. I mean does this explain anything *pulls down her sweatshirt a bit and shows her the hickeys harry made on me* Yeah. *laughs* So our date was really fun!

Niall: *looks down* But I thought I already did... How many more times do I have to explain that before everyone will understand...? *sighs heavily and crosses arms sadly* I just... Shouldn't have told any of you... *bites lip hard*

Me: *looks at hickeys and sticks tongue out* Tmi! *laughs softly and shakes head* But I'm glad you had a good time. *smiles softly* Anything exciting other than that happen? *starts opening some drawers searching for a ring* By the way if Harry catches us, or at least me, he'll kill me. *laughs*

Zayn: Well that's not good to say. Keeping secrets from your friends is wrong. We know that you are not going to try anything, and I mean anything on Kat. But Kat is going to need some time to get use to it Niall, because it might be a little weird to her. *looks at him* But that doesn't mean it's bad. It also doesn't mean she hates you. It's just different. *smiles softly*

(i'm not sure if what my character says is completely right but whatever lol)

Me: *laughs* Please Harry wouldn't be that dumb, if he did anything to hurt you I'd kick him in the balls *laughs* and Harry and I had a really long day *laughs* after we were at my house we went to the beach and then we came back to get ready at my house and then we went to a club *smiles* It was fun, especially the beach, at the club some guy tried to rape me *frowns and looks through harry's closet*

Niall: *bites lip and looks at Zayn* I hope you're right. The last thing I want is for Kat to hate me because of this... But even if I wanted to keep this a secret, I probably wouldn't have been able too. I probably would've came to you ranting about it once Harry and Kat really kicked it off. *thinks and frowns, then laughs slightly* Oh wait, they already have kicked it off.

Me: *laughs from her first comment* Yaas! *listens to the rest then frowns at the club part* What do you mean? What happened? *looks over at Kat nervously*

Yeah I just turned my phone off for like 20 minutes. But i sent the reply over text

I'm gonna go off of here, ill txt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back