• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Highschool Life (Fandom for Kat Bjerke & goldcat)

Zayn: *laughs* Come on Niall lets go to our dance class *chuckles*

Me: Good, but it could be better *smiles softly* What about your day? *smiles and looks at him*

Louis: I'm taking this vocal class now *smiles* I'd hate to have math *sticks tongue out*

Niall: *smirks* Maybe there will be some nice lady friends there.. *chuckles and walks with Zayn*

Harry: *smiles* Same. *grins and looks at her* But I bet tonight will be fun. *thinks* Hey Kat...

Me: *smiles* Ohh! That sounds fun! *thinks* I'll bet you'll do great in it! *smiles at him*

(I'll be back, gotta eat dinner!

Zayn: Yeah the class will most likely be a lot of females, because it's dance. *chuckles* But there will be some males too. We get to do a variety of dances. *smiles*

Me: *looks at him* Yeah?

Louis: I don't lnow there are some really good people in it. I'm one of them of course but I don't know if I'd consider myself the best or anything *smiles* 
(Ok *eats some chips*)

Niall: *grins* This is going to be fun! *chuckles*

Harry: *thinks, nervously* Would you want to hang out after you help Tara get ready tonight? *looks at her and smiles softly*

Me: Psh. *grins* Pleaaase Louis, there's no doubt, you're the best. *looks at him smiling* At least you are to me.

Zayn: Yeah *smiles* I can't wait, dancing is my favorite thing to do. *chuckles*

Me: *smiles* Yeah I would love to. *thinks* We should go to the bar and party. *smirks and laughs*

Louis: *smiles* Aw that's too sweet of you. *hugs her*

Niall: *looks at Zayn and grins* Is it actually? I mean I know you like to dance, but how much exactly? *curious*

Harry: *laughs and looks at her* Sure, but let me warn you, my mom would kill us if we got drunk! *chuckles and smirks*

Me: *blushes softly and hugs him back* Well I only speak the truth! *grins*

Zayn: I love dance. It's been a secret though. I take dance lessons out of school... My parents have a dance studio in our house. My parents are pro dancers *chuckles*

Me: *smirks* Well don't mind me if I get drunk and start dancing a table *laughs*

Louis: Yeah, that's what I love about you. *chuckles* You make everyone's day 100 times better *smiles*

Niall: *looks at Zayn wide eyed* WHAT!? ZAYN! I've known you since basically the first grade, and you have NEVER told me this! *looks around in shock* I think I'm going to have a heart attack. *Breathes hard*

Harry: *laughs* Okay, I won't mind! *smirks* But don't mind me when I get too drunk to where I start grinding or something. *laughs*

Me: Aw...! Thanks Louis! *looks down blushing and then back at him happily. Stops at my class.* I wish I could come with you...

Zayn: Yeah... I know it's probably really lame and weird. But dance for me is like food to you. *chuckles* I like it a lot... *bites lip and enters the dance room*

Me: *smirks* Yeah I wouldn't mind that. *laughs and blushes softly*

Louis: Yeah and I wish I could come with you. *chuckles* But I should get to class late. 
(Should we skip to like when I'm coming to your house or after school?)

(Okay!)

Me: *starts digging through closet, not sure what to wear. Feels a little nervous*

Harry: *secretly getting ready for later too. Goes to Tara's room and knocks on door*

Me: What? Come in..!

Harry: *enters*

Me: *looks at him and raises eyebrow* Um. Hi. What are you doing in here?

Harry: *acts casual* I need your opinion. Do you like this shirt better *holds up a shirt* or... This shirt? *holds up another* Or, maybe even this shirt? *holds up last and looks at Tara*

Me: *laughs slightly* Um... Definitely not the second one. *examines other two then thinks* Wait. Why...?

Harry: *frowns* No reason.

Me: *looks at him suspicious* Is this because Kat's coming over?

Harry: *chuckles* What!? No. Of course not. *lies*

Me: Mmhmm. Right Harry I don't believe you. *sighs* The first shirt. Now get out. *points to door*

Harry: Okay! Thanks! *leaves room, and goes back to own room*

Ni and Li: *at their homes, doing whatever ni and li's do*

Me: *pulls into driveway and grabs bags and gets out of car and knocks on the door and waits for someone to answer*

Louis: *starts looking through his closet to find a button up* 
Me: *pulls into driveway and grabs bags and gets out of car and knocks on the door and waits for someone to answer*

Louis: *starts looking through his closet to find a button up*

Me: *hears knock on door and runs out of room* I GOT IT! *sees kat through window and grins at her. Opens door* Why, come on in Kat!

Harry: *hears Kat and bites lip nervously and finishes getting ready and walks out of room. Sees Kat and leans smugly against the wall* Well. If it isn't the Kitty Kat. *grins* Hey Kat!

Me: *giggles and goes inside and looks at Tara and smiles and then looks at harry* Harry we need to talk really quick, like alone in your room.

Louis: *finshes changing and then starts getting like ready*

Me and Harry: *raise eyebrows*

Me: *smirks* Oh! Well! I will just be in my room, come when done! *grins to Kat and goes to my room still trying to figure out what to wear*

Harry: *chuckles* Am I in trouble, Mom? *grins and starts walking to room*

Me: *picks out a few dresses then sets them on bed trying to decide between them*

Harry: *enters room and turns to face Kat* Okay Kitty Kat what's up!?

Me: Kitty Kat? *giggles and holds out bag* I didn't want to have Tara see what's in the bag. Because it's for tonight. So could you keep it in your room? Just promise you won't look in it. *looks at him*

Louis: *hairsprays hair*

Harry: *raises eyebrow slightly* Okay. Here are my theories as to what it is. It's either alcohol, drugs, lingerie, or a condom. Kaaaaat? What is this? *smirks at her, and takes the bag, but doesn't peek*

Me: *cant decide and waits for Kat*

Me: It's just my outfit for tonight. *smirks* And possibly 3 of the 4 things you said on that list.. Just don't look in there, ok?

Harry: *laughs* Dang Kat, you sure are serious about tonight! *jokes slightly* Don't worry, I promise I won't look. *sets the bag under his bed*

Me: Ok, you better not *giggles* Anyways I'm going to go help Tara now. Cya later *smirks and leaves room and goes into Taras room* Hey girl! 
(I'm thinking harry should be rebellious;))

(Lol xD You want him to look?)

Harry: *raises eyebrows and watches Kat leave room then glances at bag underneath bed trying to resist temptation*

Me: *grins* Yay, you're here! I need your help! I don't know which one to pick! *points between four dresses*

(Yeah xD lmao)

Me: *laughs* Yeah ok, not the first or last one. *thinks* I don't know I really like the 2nd one and the 3rd. I don't know. You choose. *smiles and looks at her* Which one would you think you'd be more comfortable in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back