Highschool is Hell

She smiled up at him and nodded. She took his hands and swung them around. "Kiss me, British boy." She grinned.

--- Merged Double Post ---

(( [MENTION=2048]Roarke[/MENTION] I would've been on hours ago but I was in the worst pain))

She grinned. It tickled when he touched her butt so she giggled a bit. "Oh, You're on!" She ran after him and ran in, jumping onto him, but practically tackling him with a kiss.

((Ah that sucks :( ))

He smiles "What do you want to do now?" he back strokes across the water

He spits out some water "Now you dont get to come ride my motercycle with me!" he laughs and floats on his back

He smiles "Fine you can come." he dives under he finds her and kisses her real quick before surfacing

When he turned around, She was fully undressed. She smiled slightly, pushing her arms in the water to keep herself up.

His face turns bright red from him blushing he slowly lets himself slide under the water so she couldnt see his face.

(( Full view at her body xD ))

She smiled and waited for him to come up.

(( [MENTION=2048]Roarke[/MENTION] ))

He swims away some and blushes "u-um"

[MENTION=1929]Ash Autopsy[/MENTION]

She stopped smiling when he swam away from her. "Did I do something wrong?" She started to swim away.

(( [MENTION=2048]Roarke[/MENTION] Sorry, My mom is in Nevada so i'm cleaning the entire house -.-" ))

She smiled and tried not to move her eyes from his face. She quickly dropped them, hopping he wouldn't be able to tell. She began to blush and smiled.

(( Hoping* ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back