Highschool is Hell

his palms started sweating what the hell was he doing." A little bit of both i guess." he blushes then trying to change the subject says " What do you want to do now?"

She smiled and looked at him when his palms got all sweaty. It was kind of funny how much he paniced. But it was really cute. She smiled and shrugged slightly.

she was just going to hurt him why was he getting attached? "We can go down to my little spot behind my house.."

She smiled. "Sure.." He seemed really uncomfortable or... distracted. She sighed. "What's wrong with you? You've been distant and I feel like.. i'm doing something wrong.."

She frowned and pushed him away. She was annoyed that he kept trying to push it out of the conversation. "Then what's wrong."

--- Merged Double Post ---

(( [MENTION=2048]Roarke[/MENTION] :) ))

"Where are you going?" he frowns and gets up heading after her. Why was she sad? It was his fault..

She crushed her lips against his and wrapped her arms tight around his neck. "I love you. Nothing can change that."

he laughed and ran his hand through his hiar like he usually does when he is nervous "I love you too."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back