• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern High school romance

Dlabell9

Hey!!!

This is my first thread and I wanted to make it a school romance sorta thing, anyone can join!

@LiviChan @Right okay then

I just want set some rules:

-Please be respectful to others

-Try to write more than two lines, thanks!

Other than that, that's about it I think, so let's start!

You mean my signature?

This?

"Hi! Anyway, I just thought it'd be great to say, that from 3am to 1pm i'll be in school, I hope i'm correct, since time zones are pretty hard for me to fully understand (Btw i'm using California as a reference so yeah, sorry ^^') Anyway, as soon as i get home from school i'll respond to posts/threads as soon as I can, promise! Another important thing, I have this tendency to leave this account open, also sorry if i'm not responding to any threads/messages, school and stuff. Anyway think that's all for now, thanks for your patience!"

If so, it's just to tell everyone i'm currently in a rp that I might not post as often as I normally do, and sorry ^^' Cali isn't that far away from New Zealand, so the time difference must not be that large

Don't worry about it, it's alright ^_^

Theres things that I still don't really understand about the site either, so it's all good.

Yeah, anyway, we should go start setting up our characters, when you go to the top of the page you'll see a section that says character sign up, there you will be able to post your character.

^_^ Alright then, also, if you want you can have more characters, i'll be playing a male and other, so, i'll make their sheets, and when those are done we can start!

Don't worry xD

I'm almost done making my character, you can go ahead and do so as well.

Also, sorry it took a while!

Jack walked into the school, another first day of class he guessed, greeting his friends and acquaintances he walked toward the classroom his first period would be held in, he had thought about not showing up for class this first day of school, but if he did, he would miss Basketball practice, and there was no way on earth that could happen. He opened the door to his first period, he walked over to the back of the class, where he would decided to sit for the day, it didn't seem many people were in class yet, so Jack decided to take out his phone while he waited for class to start.

Avery sat two seats away from jack in the back row she was reading a big chunky book and smiling to herself

Luke walked into his first period, automatically noticing a guy and a very pretty girl. He decided to say hi to her.

"Hi Miss!" he shouted over excitedly.

Luke noticed that she was shy, so he decided he would try to become friends with her. But he didn't want to do it now because Luke thought that she might become overwhelmed. He decided to say hi to the boy.

"Hello! I'm Lucas but you can call me Luke!" he practically shouted to the boy.

Avery continued reading she was almost at the end of her huge book to be completely honest she wished she was at home she didn't really see the point of school it was so groupish and well she didn't really fit in

Users who are viewing this thread

Back