• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern High School Life... (Always Accepting)

RandomFoodGirl said:
"Difference is always nice, yeah." She smiles softly and wrinkles her nose, "Well I am very different compared to you." Skylar lets out a small laugh, 'I mean, I was born on an island. I've been working since I was 14, and I was a head cheerleader and.. Yeah. I guess I'm different now, but.."
"And I was born in Greece, I started my adrenaline addiction when I was five and I've never worked a day in my life." She said with a giggle as she walked with her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"And I was born in Greece, I started my adrenaline addiction when I was five and I've never worked a day in my life." She said with a giggle as she walked with her

[/QUOTE]
Skylar smiles, "Adrenaline, huh? Sounds perfect for a zombie apocalypse. Maybe I'll take you paintballing tomorrow, yeah?" Skylar sticks out her tongue, displaying the pink barbell that rests on her tongue.

RandomFoodGirl said:
Skylar smiles, "Adrenaline, huh? Sounds perfect for a zombie apocalypse. Maybe I'll take you paintballing tomorrow, yeah?" Skylar sticks out her tongue, displaying the pink barbell that rests on her tongue.
"That sounds so much fun!" She said excitedly to her before she giggled and stuck her tong out at skylar in return

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"That sounds so much fun!" She said excitedly to her before she giggled and stuck her tong out at skylar in return

[/QUOTE]
Skylar wrinkles her nose and smiles at her girlfriend. "You're adorable." She smiles and leads her to the hair salon, she starts talking to one of the women and smiles.

"We can come back in an hour." She looks at Isabella, "Do you have anything you need? Are you hungry?"

RandomFoodGirl said:
Skylar wrinkles her nose and smiles at her girlfriend. "You're adorable." She smiles and leads her to the hair salon, she starts talking to one of the women and smiles.
"We can come back in an hour." She looks at Isabella, "Do you have anything you need? Are you hungry?"
"Hmm well I need some new clothes. And lunch sounds good." She said happily to her as she smile bright and nodded

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Hmm well I need some new clothes. And lunch sounds good." She said happily to her as she smile bright and nodded

[/QUOTE]
Skylar smiles softly, "Lead the way then, it's on me, ok?"

RandomFoodGirl said:
Skylar smiles softly, "Lead the way then, it's on me, ok?"
Isabella smiled happily and pulled on her hands happily as she pulled her out of the store and started to look around for the clothing shop she loved

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Isabella smiled happily and pulled on her hands happily as she pulled her out of the store and started to look around for the clothing shop she loved

[/QUOTE]
Skylar looks around, finding much of nothing that she would wear. She glances at Isabella, "find anything you like?"

RandomFoodGirl said:
Skylar looks around, finding much of nothing that she would wear. She glances at Isabella, "find anything you like?"
"I found a nice long sleeve shirt...." She said having not found much that she liked either. "What do you think?" She asked as she held it up to her chest and waited for an answer

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I found a nice long sleeve shirt...." She said having not found much that she liked either. "What do you think?" She asked as she held it up to her chest and waited for an answer

[/QUOTE]
Skylar smiles, "Not something I would wear, but it suits you. I think you would look pretty in it."

RandomFoodGirl said:
Skylar smiles, "Not something I would wear, but it suits you. I think you would look pretty in it."
Isabella smiled brightly at her comment and looked down. "You do?" She asked a little embarrassed as she looked over the shirt then back up to skylar

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Isabella smiled brightly at her comment and looked down. "You do?" She asked a little embarrassed as she looked over the shirt then back up to skylar

[/QUOTE]
Skylar nods, "absolutely"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Isabella blushed a little but smiled brightly at skylar and nodded. "Ok then. Did you find anything?" She asked her in return

[/QUOTE]
Skylar shakes her head, "Not really my style." She smiles softly.

RandomFoodGirl said:
Skylar shakes her head, "Not really my style." She smiles softly.
"Oh well then let's go somewhere you like to shop at... My treat." She said happily to her as she walked up with the shirt and took skylars hand happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Oh well then let's go somewhere you like to shop at... My treat." She said happily to her as she walked up with the shirt and took skylars hand happily

[/QUOTE]
Skylar bites her lip, "I don't think you guys have a Mikes Club Wear here...." She looks at Isabella, "Ll of my clothing is imported from Macasawa Island."

RandomFoodGirl said:
Skylar bites her lip, "I don't think you guys have a Mikes Club Wear here...." She looks at Isabella, "Ll of my clothing is imported from Macasawa Island."
"I think I've heard of a store like that before." She said before shrugging. "We can find one some time but besides that. Any were else you wanna go?" She asked happiky

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I think I've heard of a store like that before." She said before shrugging. "We can find one some time but besides that. Any were else you wanna go?" She asked happiky

[/QUOTE]
Sky shakes her head, "there's nothing that I can think of, to be honest. I don't really need anything."

RandomFoodGirl said:
Sky shakes her head, "there's nothing that I can think of, to be honest. I don't really need anything."
"Hmmm is there anything you want?" She asked her as she walked with her to the register and bought her shirt then walked with skylar back into the mall and started to look around

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Hmmm is there anything you want?" She asked her as she walked with her to the register and bought her shirt then walked with skylar back into the mall and started to look around

[/QUOTE]
"There's many things that I want, but none that I could buy." Skylar chews her lip as several people walk past them, she traces the scar that runs down her arm and fiddles with the sweater that is now tied around her waist. She self conciously twirls her blonde hair and looks down at the ground, her blue eyes fill with sadness.

RandomFoodGirl said:
"There's many things that I want, but none that I could buy." Skylar chews her lip as several people walk past them, she traces the scar that runs down her arm and fiddles with the sweater that is now tied around her waist. She self conciously twirls her blonde hair and looks down at the ground, her blue eyes fill with sadness.
"Hey come on don't do that." Isabella said having seen her fill with sadness and that made her get infront of skylar to stop her from going. "Don't do that. Don't Get all sad." She said gently and worriedly to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Hey come on don't do that." Isabella said having seen her fill with sadness and that made her get infront of skylar to stop her from going. "Don't do that. Don't Get all sad." She said gently and worriedly to her

[/QUOTE]
"I'm sorry, I can't help it... I mean, I have every reason to be sad...." Skylar looks up at Isabella, "I mean, my mother and twin are dead.. My father is non existent in my world and my brother is a disappointment. Not that I've seen him in years."

RandomFoodGirl said:
"I'm sorry, I can't help it... I mean, I have every reason to be sad...." Skylar looks up at Isabella, "I mean, my mother and twin are dead.. My father is non existent in my world and my brother is a disappointment. Not that I've seen him in years."
"Well so what if your past has been shit... You have now.... And you have me." She said to her with a happy smile before she grabed skylars hand. "Come on." She said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well so what if your past has been shit... You have now.... And you have me." She said to her with a happy smile before she grabed skylars hand. "Come on." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
Skylar blushes, "I do have you, that is right. And my past sucks but... Other than you, I don't see the now getting any better any time soon."

RandomFoodGirl said:
Skylar blushes, "I do have you, that is right. And my past sucks but... Other than you, I don't see the now getting any better any time soon."
"I'll make it as better as you want it." She said in return to her with a carring smile

Users who are viewing this thread

Back