• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern High School Life... (Always Accepting)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I'll make it as better as you want it." She said in return to her with a carring smile

[/QUOTE]
"There's a lot of things I want better, bells. I don't think you can fix all of that." Skylar bites her lip, being a downer again, as always.

RandomFoodGirl said:
"There's a lot of things I want better, bells. I don't think you can fix all of that." Skylar bites her lip, being a downer again, as always.
"Well I will fix what I can. Like how I plan to fix that broken heart and show you I care." She said as she gently put a finger on skylars chest where her heart was then smiled at her. "And I will fix as much as I can." She said again

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well I will fix what I can. Like how I plan to fix that broken heart and show you I care." She said as she gently put a finger on skylars chest where her heart was then smiled at her. "And I will fix as much as I can." She said again

[/QUOTE]
Skylars eyes fill with tears as she hugs Isabella, "Thank you, Bells." She murmurs as she buries her face into the crook of her girlfriends chest.

RandomFoodGirl said:
Skylars eyes fill with tears as she hugs Isabella, "Thank you, Bells." She murmurs as she buries her face into the crook of her girlfriends chest.
Isabella blushed a little bit smiled and brought one hand to the back of skylars head and the other to her back and rested her head on skylars lovingly. She knew people were staring but didn't care about them, all she cared about was this one moment... And every moment after it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back